IGNORED

Lee Johnson Back From His Loan @ Derby

BCFCfan

I think we've missed him once or twice since he's been away.

Cue rocks and missiles....

EDIT: Where's the news item on this?

Also, it seems very bad timing to me - to wait until after the window to return him. Surely we should have looked at loaning him out elsewhere (maybe we did)? Not an option now.

Can't see how he would be anywhere near the XI myself but I suppose it's cover for if the others are injured.

He has to rank behind Hartley, Skuse, Sno, JCR, Sproule and Haynes in any City midfield that wants to score goals. If we are more interested in retaining possession and controlling the ball, he rises up the pecking order.

I think we've missed him once or twice since he's been away.

Cue rocks and missiles....

EDIT: Where's the news item on this?

Also, it seems very bad timing to me - to wait until after the window to return him. Surely we should have looked at loaning him out elsewhere (maybe we did)? Not an option now.

I thought loans, in and out, can start again next Monday.

Personally I'm just glad he wasn't here for last Tuesday's match as I'm sure he would have been blamed for the lot. Then again if he had been here maybe it would have been different?

EDIT: It's on the OS now:

They wanted him until the end of the season, we said no and offered him for another month with the option of recall.

Well I'm glad he's back. :chant6ez:

hopefully GJ will tweak his formation to allow him to slot back in.

LJ around the place is an extra problem/complication GJ doesn't need at the moment.

There were apparently 3 other clubs apart from Derby wanting him on loan initially so hopefully one of them will snap him up as soon as the loan market reopens.

LJ around the place is an extra problem/complication GJ doesn't need at the moment.

There were apparently 3 other clubs apart from Derby wanting him on loan initially so hopefully one of them will snap him up as soon as the loan market reopens.

You think? I woulda though LJ back pushing for a place would be a good thing. Must be ahead of Williams and Elliot in the pecking order, plus it seems Hartley can't manage no more than 60 mins atm (although it will allways be a very impressive 60 mins)

Skuse plays his best game alongside Johnson, I think Johnson, Skuse and Sno would be an excellent starting midfield of a 4-3-3. Bloody hell we have some great midfield players, not many teams in the division who could leave out Hartley, Elliot and Williams, but there you have it, Johnson back can only mean good times.

So whatever your thoughts good or bad, it's another chunk of money being paid out, unless as previously stated he moves on when the emergency loan window reopens.

I just hope he doesn't start inplace of the impressive skuse or hartley.

Pretty sure he may though as GJ seldom leaves a team alone to settle.

Even after the 4-2 win over Preston he changed a winning team, the result........

This could either make or break GJ's time as City manager in my opinion. Can't believe he would be back unless he is close to the first team. If he brings him back in and results go our way then all will be good, but if he brings him back in and things go wrong then this place will be in melt down. The abuse would be intolerable........

Just how I see it.

So whatever your thoughts good or bad, it's another chunk of money being paid out, unless as previously stated he moves on when the emergency loan window reopens.

I just hope he doesn't start inplace of the impressive skuse or hartley.

Pretty sure he may though as GJ seldom leaves a team alone to settle.

Even after the 4-2 win over Preston he changed a winning team, the result........

Danny Haynes was injured therefore he had to change the team from the Preston game.

Pretty gutted by this. I'm not saying he's a bad player but whos place is he going to take in the team? Hartley Williams and Sno are better technically and more creative. Elliot and Skuse are there for the dirty work. Who is he going to push out of the squad? Sproule, JCR and Haynes have got the wings covered aswell. We need players who are going to take the game by the scruff of the neck ATM not players who are going to play 2 yard passes in our half.

Hope he goes back on loan next week. The divide our club is in at the moment is bad enough we do not need it to be split even more. All IMO of course innocent06.gif

Pretty gutted by this. I'm not saying he's a bad player but whos place is he going to take in the team? Hartley Williams and Sno are better technically and more creative. Elliot and Skuse are there for the dirty work. Who is he going to push out of the squad? Sproule, JCR and Haynes have got the wings covered aswell. We need players who are going to take the game by the scruff of the neck ATM not players who are going to play 2 yard passes in our half.

Hope he goes back on loan next week. The divide our club is in at the moment is bad enough we do not need it to be split even more. All IMO of course innocent06.gif

I can hear the old, one once only, rotation coming back. What a load of old wobblers.. disapointed2se.gif

Archived