IGNORED

Watford

gater2

Don't want to cause any alarm bells, but I'm sitting in my office in London and it's started to snow pretty hard.. Would be gutted if it was called off tomorrow! Forecast says it should stay above freezing tomorrow in Watford, but then again it didn't forecast this snow right now..

In Central London right now and there are some flakes fluttering about, but nothing is settling. Should be fine fingerscrossed.gif

I'm near Stansted, been in Colchester all day, and although it's been snowing pretty much all day, nothing has settled at all (too wet). Same all around surrounding areas I think.

It did start to settle a bit earlier, but that was for all of about ten minutes. If it does start to come down hard in the next few hours, then I would definately check before you head off anywhere.

Don't want to cause any alarm bells, but I'm sitting in my office in London and it's started to snow pretty hard.. Would be gutted if it was called off tomorrow! Forecast says it should stay above freezing tomorrow in Watford, but then again it didn't forecast this snow right now..

Well I live in Hertfordshire and about 25 miles from Watford.We had heavy snow but none of it pitched except a little on cars.I think it will definately be on.So let's get as many as we can toi the match.

Archived