IGNORED

Spoiled Supporters

foghornred

Delighted I had some credibility to lose!

Aaron Brown (on his day) had pace, intelligence (on the field) and a left foot. I suppose you are a fan of Grant Smith?

Yes he did - but his day came once every ten games. He was also one of the worst big time charlies off the pitch.

Yes he did - but his day came once every ten games. He was also one of the worst big time charlies off the pitch.

Listen I didn't say I was his greatest fan - at least he gave us pace and balanced the side. scored the goal that took us top at Grimsby?

OK - how about David Smith - am I safe there?

You can see from my avatar that I believe that the day that GJ arrived started a big change in club, but history tells us that sometimes that the baton needs to be handed on to someone new.

Bill Shankly said that if things can get stale between players and Managers after a time. It's not deliberate it's a sub conscious thing. He said that you wither had to change the players or the Manager. Of course Liverpool could afford to keep changing the players..............................................

If GJ wants to save his job maybe he needs to get WIlson and Lennox off the bench, Ribs, Akinde etc back and freshen things up that way. It worked for Danny Wilson for a while maybe it would work for him too.

Archived