IGNORED

How To Avoid Relegation

CotswoldRed

Relegation worries me a lot, it has since December.

Its been suggested already that with Peterborough & Plymouth in a far worse state there is 'probably' one relgation place left to fill. Stranger things though ...

Having looked at the remaining fixtures I believe that it could all come down to 2 games - at S****horpe and Plymouth. A win at Scunny is more important as it is more likely to be the big 6-pointer.

Assuming we can squeeze a few draws along the way, my money is on the season panning out along these lines.

The Barnsley home game may offer some return. Shame we're away for the last game as if we're still in the sh1t then we can write that off as our players appear not to have the b0ll0cks for the fight.

Avoiding Relegation - are tune really has turned, arguablely in tune with results and performance, our last good result was probably 2 months ago away at leicester and we aint really performed since Preston game can be ignored as that was fergies first game. The question was how to avoid relegation the answer is truly simple - consistancy in team selection and formattion where possible, only change for injuries and suspensions - going back to 4 - 4 - 2 and stick with it - mcallister and orr aint wing backs.

Basso ( Gerkan is making errors and the defence clearly dont trust him)

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

Nyatanga

Campbell-ryce or sproule

hartley or sno

skuse or elliot

mcallister or haynes

Maynard

Clarkson

if we have to have patience with proformance and results, Johnson could be patiant with the team HE select - hes become TINKERMAN

For me if it came to a scrap between us and S****horpe (I think Reading will easily get out of it) then at the moment i really wouldn't like to bet who would survive.

S****horpe would have always expected to be in this position and currently they would be pleased with their position. I just hope QPR continue as rubbish as they have been.

Avoiding Relegation - are tune really has turned, arguablely in tune with results and performance, our last good result was probably 2 months ago away at leicester and we aint really performed since Preston game can be ignored as that was fergies first game. The question was how to avoid relegation the answer is truly simple - consistancy in team selection and formattion where possible, only change for injuries and suspensions - going back to 4 - 4 - 2 and stick with it - mcallister and orr aint wing backs.

Basso ( Gerkan is making errors and the defence clearly dont trust him)

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

Nyatanga

Campbell-ryce or sproule

hartley or sno

skuse or elliot

mcallister or haynes

Maynard

Clarkson

if we have to have patience with proformance and results, Johnson could be patiant with the team HE select - hes become TINKERMAN

Agree 100% with the above. If we don't we are doomed. (Apart from the fact that I would drop Maynard and play Haynes up top for a while). Only switch things for Injuries/suspension.

We need a new Keeper in the Summer if Basso leaves, as Gerken is only good as cover, so GJ needs to bite the bullet and stick in a commanding competant keeper that we are still paying wages for.

If we put out a side like last night, or the one against Coventry, I can't see too many points coming our way.

Away I would play 4-5-1 with two wingers, we aren't going to outscore teams so lets try and congest the midfield and break quickly down the flanks. On Saturday my team would be...

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fonts

McAllistair

Haynes if fit or Sproule

Skuse

Elliott

Hartley

Campbell-Ryce

Maynard if fit or Clarkson

Subs