IGNORED

The Johnsons V Sproule

HibbsyBCFC

Not sure if anyone's already picked up on this issue but did anyone else witness Lee Johnson and Ivan Sproule having a bust up during open play midway through the 2nd half last night?

They squared up to each other, going head-to-head. A minute later Daddy Johnson seemed to be engaged in a "lively debate" with Ivan.

Will be interesting to see how this will affect Saturday's team selection? Ivan to miss out on a place in the starting XI yet again?

Not sure if anyone's already picked up on this issue but did anyone else witness Lee Johnson and Ivan Sproule having a bust up during open play midway through the 2nd half last night?

They squared up to each other, going head-to-head. A minute later Daddy Johnson seemed to be engaged in a "lively debate" with Ivan.

Will be interesting to see how this will affect Saturday's team selection? Ivan to miss out on a place in the starting XI yet again?

I didn't see the squaring up (but then I may have actually nodded off).

Arguably, these were two of our better players last night, so let's hope they patch things up

I see also that nobody else has picked up on the 6 bookings either. One was for Lee, which looked like dissent. How Marvin didn't get himself sent off I'll never know.

Erm not realy I seen a bit of excuse me Lee did you just put out my scoring oportunity for a corner? banter but nothing more than that, and I'm not sure that was spurle he nicked it off the feet of.

Think it was Marv who who had sight of goal when Lee cut across him.

Erm not realy I seen a bit of excuse me Lee did you just put out my scoring oportunity for a corner? banter but nothing more than that, and I'm not sure that was spurle he nicked it off the feet of.

That was a different incident, when a ball was pulled back from the byline to Marv only for LJ to intercept it and spoon it wide.

Sproule and LJ suqared up to each other later on in the 2nd half... on the halfway line right infront of the watching bench.

That was a different incident, when a ball was pulled back from the byline to Marv only for LJ to intercept it and spoon it wide.

Sproule and LJ suqared up to each other later on in the 2nd half... on the halfway line right infront of the watching bench.

I too was prolly asleep by then as our 20 min spell was comming to an end by then :D

Archived