IGNORED

Is It All Gjs Fault

Red Rag

I was thinking this to myself. You can question GJ's tactics all you like, but the fact is the players picked on the day SHOULD perform, and they are all good enough for this league. Gary and the club have been very unlucky of late- yes i know we've been playing very poorly, but this happens in football, and i think we will come out of this blip. englandsmile4wf.gif

Good post - as I stated yesterday we have 2 full backs who are earning 20-30k per month yet cant play in a 5 or cross a football, maybe GJ is his own victim for the loyalty he has shown some players. IMO the players have been making individual mistakes all season and we have been punished for loads of them, however its Gj's "group" so he has to take the ultimate responsibility which willl eventually be with his job. IMO opinion some of the players should be ashamed of themselves for the way they have performed this season.

EVENING POST I TAKE FULL RESPONSE ABILITY. Keep changing the team Johnson, keep changing the shape. The players must feel there in a circus not a football club.

I think he was refering to the watford game in isolation. They spend weeks and months on the

training pitch trying differing formations and tactics, therefore it cannot be a complete mystery to them,

therefore they must take their share of the blame

Good post - as I stated yesterday we have 2 full backs who are earning 20-30k per month yet cant play in a 5 or cross a football, maybe GJ is his own victim for the loyalty he has shown some players. IMO the players have been making individual mistakes all season and we have been punished for loads of them, however its Gj's "group" so he has to take the ultimate responsibility which willl eventually be with his job. IMO opinion some of the players should be ashamed of themselves for the way they have performed this season.

I wouldn't quite go as far as to say they should be ashamed of themselves - but definitely they need to have a good look in the mirror.

Because as much as we can criticise GJ for formation selections he doesn't send the team out with instructions to throw winning positions away at the end of games.

Yes they are a reasonably young side but there's enough experience to not let these things happen with the regularity they have. That said they have my full support at the moment to get through this sticky period..

Who picks the players?

Who made that shocking team selection?

who decided to only put two midfielders in the whole team? only lee johnson and skuse?!!

bloody obvious we would struggle with that midfield/team

You seem to talk only for the watford game. All season we have cocked up, at the back up front

in goal, the list seems endless. I am not supporting GJ or asking him to go, I am not defending or

being citical of his tactics, all I am saying is the players need to accept that they have a responsibility

also. Lets face it you cant blame bad tactics for missing a sitter, or ballsing up like gerkin against

Cardiff. The list of errors is far far too many to be acceptable. Is GJ expected to factor in constant balls

ups by the players into his tactics. I support the city and always will, I will never boo or shout abuse,

all I ask in return is the players stand up at the moment, roll up thier sleeves and dig us out of this hole

we are in.

Who picks the players?

Who made that shocking team selection?

who decided to only put two midfielders in the whole team? only lee johnson and skuse?!!

bloody obvious we would struggle with that midfield/team

nobody ive seen or spoken with is doubting last night was a shocker for GJ, however, he cant compensate for the amount of errors our players have made this season.

Archived