IGNORED

Qpr Players!.

Guest bristolbred

Guest bristolbred

Just been listening to Five Live Steam Radio, and it seems that most QPR's players only earn £400 a week, and some less than that!!. :)

While a majority of Swansea's players earn in excess of £1,000 per week!!. :dunno:

Interseting social comment as to the state of our National game, when Chairmen are usually tightening up the purse strings. :Mixed9:

Wonder how much our wages bill is now, and how much this will increase by when we go up!!. :speechless3:

:grr:

Are you seriously saying that the likes of Cureton and Thorpe would sign for a club that only pays £400 a week? Thorpe was on around £150k a year at AG.

Plymouth were the outfit who had a very tight wage cap.Their most expensive player was on a grand a week.

I'd expect some of the q.p.r players took cut when the club was in trouble but it does show that people do just want to play football and that it is not just about the money. I say fair play to them if they got promoted with a good sqaud who are being paid very little

Guest NYStan

To be associated with Queens Park Rangers is worth more than money.....

Seriously, 400 quid is way off the mark. Infact it`s the most absurd thing I`vfe heard all day when you consider some of the players we`ve got. Bircham, Gallen, Carlisle, Thorpe, Cureton are all on much much more than that.

WE R QPR

Archived