IGNORED

Saborio Leaving?

rudecowboy

Saborio has let himself down in my opinion.

I was sceptical when he signed for us but when he made his debut up at Coventry I was impressed. He was busy, got his head in on a few challenges, making space for himself and forever running but since then nothing. Ok he has started regularly but when given the chance hes done bugger all.

I say let him go because injuries or no injuries he doesnt add anything to the team

Same old, same old....... you must be someone who thinks "If I say it often enough...... it must be true"

Try a different record mate, PLEASE.

To be fair though - you could stick Rooney and Drogba up front and it wouldn't matter at the moment. It's all about the service our strickers get which speaks for itself right now.

not quite the same league is it mate. there are perhaps 3 teams in the german league that could compete with the top 10 english prem clubs

. Yeah im sure the German sides are no where good enough to compete with the likes of Birmingham,Fulham Villa etc etc !!!. WHere do you get 10 teams from. Everyone knows the prem only consists of 4 teams!!

My belief is that part of the problem is due to the character of the strikers themselves.

This is purely speculation but I would guess that if any of the strikers were to show any dissent and complain of lack of service they would be dropped from the team as a mark of indiscipline.

If I was Maynard/Haynes/Saborio et al and I was making runs off the defenders and midfield didn't pass to me I would be very vocal and making sure everybody knew it. If that meant being dropped then I would go public too, as there would be nothing to lose as I've already been dropped but would still be getting paid.

Rooney/Shearer/Owen/Drogba and every successful striker would not put up with soem of the poor passing we have been witnessing lately, andwould not be prepared to maintain the status quo.

You can't blame the forwards for lacking confidence when scoring opportunities are so rare.

I would have given up if the only time I saw the ball was flying over my head from deep or hit from 30 yards while a big centre half is breathing down my neck.

When Maynard first joined us he often made space for himself hanging on to the last defenders shoulder waiting for a ball to be played, but the ball never arrived, it's hardly his fault.

Archived