IGNORED

Reasons Why Things Are Going Wrong

formerly known as ivan

5. Carey talking openly to people saying no player has any faith in johnson.

That is very interesting if true. So does anyone know exactly what was said? And was it said publically to random supporters on matchday or was it told to one of his mates as Riaz stated.

This really goe's back to Michael McIndoe's outburst about practically saying the team wasn't good enough last season ,say what you like about him letting him and Nick Carle go was down to sheer bloody mindness on Johnson's part yet we keep shite like McCombe,Wilson,McCallister ect,now that Styvar has apparently gone on to yet another club because he was so bad for the club we loaned him to ,another 1 in Saborio waiting to join the Stern John,Agyemang,Trundle,list of only recent duff signings. We get told nothing just pay your money and don't moan trust me is all fat boy johnson can say ,sooner he f##ks off with the rest of his clan the better way out of his depth alright for him and his nice 5 year contract wins if he get's fired nice little earner if he stays .

I know for a fact that Styvar went to Plymouth for a trial in January as my Uncle who runs a taxi firm in Cheddar picked him up from Bristol Airport and drove him down there. I have no idea how the trial went but as they did not sign him I can only assume they did not think he was good enough.

This really goe's back to Michael McIndoe's outburst about practically saying the team wasn't good enough last season ,say what you like about him letting him and Nick Carle go was down to sheer bloody mindness on Johnson's part yet we keep shite like McCombe,Wilson,McCallister ect,now that Styvar has apparently gone on to yet another club because he was so bad for the club we loaned him to ,another 1 in Saborio waiting to join the Stern John,Agyemang,Trundle,list of only recent duff signings. We get told nothing just pay your money and don't moan trust me is all fat boy johnson can say ,sooner he f##ks off with the rest of his clan the better way out of his depth alright for him and his nice 5 year contract wins if he get's fired nice little earner if he stays .

I agree to an extent although apart from Probably Styvar, i'd say most of those players in that list were not bad signings per se, in that i don't think they are bad players if used correctly, Trundle has undoubted quality, but not if you use him like we did primarily as a target man. Agymang has his strengths and weaknesses like any player, and if you don't play to them then of course he is going to be poor, hell Maynard has looked like a waste of space for the last couple of months because we are not playing to his strengths, he's not the sort of player who will beat four players and score, he has a great shot on him, primarily though he's a poacher, and we don't get the ball into the box, we don't shoot, the things that maynard will thrive on, dangerous balls into the box from the by-line and rebounds from shots, so it's no wonder he's stopped scoring as you can only score wonder goals for so long.

5. Carey talking openly to people saying no player has any faith in johnson.

Perhaps, our awful displays of late aren't down to our ageing defenders, but more down to a team who will not perform under a very confused and tactically inept manager.

I've heard of players losing form, but all looking poor at the same time?!

6. Johnson has lost the dressing room, fed up with his tough disciplinarian approach, lost all confidence and no longer want to play for him. That's why we will be losing players like Hartley, (+he's not playing regularly) in the summer.

1. not playing the best keeper outside the premier league and replacing him with a league 1 reject. i know people will say he has saved us on many occassions but he has also cost us many times as well, plus the defence have no faith in him what so ever.

2. two aging defenders in carey and mcallister and although its sad to say, they have lost what they had. need to start playing the youngsters. get riberio back and have a back for of orr, wilson, fontaine, riberio. have to try something different and this certainly wouldnt be any worse than what we already have.

3. no decent wingers! been a problem all season and we really need to get someone in on loan for the remainder of the season. danny rose from spurs would be a great signing.

4. not knowing our best midfield partnership from skuse, johnson, elliott, hartley and sno. I would like to see skuse and elliott in the middle tomorrow night and then give them a few games playing in the middle to get some consistancy.

i think most of our problems at the moment can be fixed with what we have at the club, with teh exception of the wingers. just down to how long johnson leaves things before realising the team needs to be shaken up!

I think a good part of the problem is our poor full backs. One wing midfielder and Skuse constantly have to come to rescue leaving us with very few options once we got hold of the ball (Hartley & the other wing midfielder). Should the ball not be dumped forward by defence those two players have few other options than going long or most likely playing back to a defender who then become our playmaker..

I agree to an extent although apart from Probably Styvar, i'd say most of those players in that list were not bad signings per se, in that i don't think they are bad players if used correctly, Trundle has undoubted quality, but not if you use him like we did primarily as a target man. Agymang has his strengths and weaknesses like any player, and if you don't play to them then of course he is going to be poor, hell Maynard has looked like a waste of space for the last couple of months because we are not playing to his strengths, he's not the sort of player who will beat four players and score, he has a great shot on him, primarily though he's a poacher, and we don't get the ball into the box, we don't shoot, the things that maynard will thrive on, dangerous balls into the box from the by-line and rebounds from shots, so it's no wonder he's stopped scoring as you can only score wonder goals for so long.

They were fine in the lower division football but not at this level Lee Trundle was only duff in that Johnson panic bought then couldn't fit him in with his style of play not having a go at him personally,Agymang i don't get that at all surely John Akinde should have been given a run not another has-been on a pay day it is almost been a mistake made public by now bringing in Chris Iwelumo . Nicky Maynard has made a lot of his own goals with great strikes but mainly as you say is a fox in the box player and lumping aimless balls at any speed and no particular direction at him is never going to work, the more you look at it the more that tactics and negative bland formations come down to one factor a manager who is out of ideas and should go now .

6. Johnson has lost the dressing room, fed up with his tough disciplinarian approach, lost all confidence and no longer want to play for him.

As a Bristol City fan that possible scenario would do absolutely nothing to excuse poor performances from the players.

I couldn't care less what they think of the manager - when they go out on the pitch they should give 100% for the shirt, the fans and the club.

Any sign of anything less is completely inexcusable, unacceptable and should be treated with zero understanding and tolerance by the fans.

6. Johnson has lost the dressing room, fed up with his tough disciplinarian approach, lost all confidence and no longer want to play for him. That's why we will be losing players like Hartley, (+he's not playing regularly) in the summer.

I don't think you can say Hartley's not been playing regularly! He was dropped for the first time in ages last tuesday!

there is no problem between the two now..fact

I wouldn't like to call you a liar Mr Whale Eye, and although i could never reveal how i know, take it from me, they may chat to eachother, but louis most definately has a problem with GJ.

Of course many will choose not to believe as it was my sisters aunties best friend's pet rabbit who found out all about this...

As a Bristol City fan that possible scenario would do absolutely nothing to excuse poor performances from the players.

I couldn't care less what they think of the manager - when they go out on the pitch they should give 100% for the shirt, the fans and the club.

Any sign of anything less is completely inexcusable, unacceptable and should be treated with zero understanding and tolerance by the fans.

englandsmile4wf.gif Too bloody true!I hope if it isnt they won't have the nerve to collect their wages(yer right!)englandsmile4wf.gif

Archived