IGNORED

Weale Back To Haunt Us?

spudski

Weale would be City's number 1 now if Mr Basso had been honest in the summer and said I want out. Instead he kept quiet allowing GJ to move Weale on before laying his cards on the table.

You dont know that, you are just lead to believe that.

Out loss...Leicesters gain? I personally thought he was better than Basso. Interesting, if somewhat depressing read...

http://www.foxestalk...showtopic=63186

That thread is 4 months old!

Basso is comfortably a better shot stopper than Weale and a better 'keeper overall IMO. Weale did poorly against us at the Crisp Bowl with Skuse's 40 yard effort and Sno's goal near post.

He's better than Gerken though, that's for sure.

That thread is 4 months old!

Basso is comfortably a better shot stopper than Weale and a better 'keeper overall IMO. Weale did poorly against us at the Crisp Bowl with Skuse's 40 yard effort and Sno's goal near post.

He's better than Gerken though, that's for sure.

Totally agree with all that mate.....

I rated Weale highly when he was here I wished he was given a fair crack when he was at City but he didn't really have an opportunity to prove himself. As for Gerken if it wasn't for him this season god knows where we would be now. He's got a lightweight defence infront of him. His brilliance has covered the cracks of our dodgy defence all season.

Archived