IGNORED

The Stranglers New Single

redapple

When the City side of the late 70's were strutting there stuff around the Top Tier of English football, the music most of us (well most of the Eastend crowd I hung about with) were listening too was Punk/New Wave . One of the best bands of the day, (and in my opinion on a close par with The Wurzels !)were the Stranglers,perhaps the best English band ever ?

Anyway the Stranglers are in Bristol on Monday March 8th at the Academy,and have a new single available for download from February 22nd . The song is brilliant rock/pop tune called 'Retro Rockets' and is what the UK Charts is crying out for . There is a Facebook Site 'Get The Stranglers (back) in the Charts for their 5th Decade' which is worth a look .

When the City side of the late 70's were strutting there stuff around the Top Tier of English football, the music most of us (well most of the Eastend crowd I hung about with) were listening too was Punk/New Wave . One of the best bands of the day, (and in my opinion on a close par with The Wurzels !)were the Stranglers,perhaps the best English band ever ?

Anyway the Stranglers are in Bristol on Monday March 8th at the Academy,and have a new single available for download from February 22nd . The song is brilliant rock/pop tune called 'Retro Rockets' and is what the UK Charts is crying out for . There is a Facebook Site 'Get The Stranglers (back) in the Charts for their 5th Decade' which is worth a look .

I am a big Stranglers fan, seen them about 8 times, and am flying to Bristol on the 8th, so thanks for that.

Now have to tell my Mum I won't be down to visit her until the 9th.

Archived