IGNORED

Is It True

nester

One of Wilsons' strengths is his integrity and if City don't make it up I would expect him and Barlowe to depart AG "my mutual consent" with Steve Landsdown.

After that I would like to see a young promising manager in place who is trying to make it. Leroy Rosenior,Steve Cotterill or Gary Johnson.Someone of that ilk.They'd certainly be cheaper!

We have shown year on year improvement under Danny, but the only way he can inprove on last season's third place is promotion. Obviously we all hope that happens and that he is then able to stabilise us in the first division.

But if the unthinkable happens and we don't go up, I think his position would be very difficult. Could he motivate the players one more time to do what they'd narrowly failed to do twice on the trot? Indeed, would he be the right man to do that? Would he have the personal motivation to do it all over again? Would the board decide that it was time for a change? Would the simmering levels of discontent that some fans have been expressing about his management this season bubble up and turn into an unstoppable demand for change? I don't pretend to know the answer to these questions, but they are the ones that everyone will be asking.

I really hope Danny takes us up and is still here next season. But if we don't make it, I'd be very surprised if he is.

Either way, it should make for a very interesting close season.

1. We will go up this season

2. In a parallel universe, the City team that fails in their play off final will see Danny Wilson retained, leading City to a long awaited championship in May 2005.

3. In a third dimension, Danny Wilson starts the 2004/5 season with a record of W5 D2 L3 and is replaced by Arsene Wenger (apparently the versions in the 3rd dimension aren't quite as good as in ours).

I think it will be likely, which is a shame cos he does have our team playing good football, which makes up for his sometimes strange selections/subs.
This season our football has been worse than last.

We have defended better (apart from set pieces) as our record shows, at the result of scoring almost half as many goals.

Progress?

Stagnation?

Yes!

who really knows what will happen - but first let's see if we get promotion - and I still believe we can, but a lpt rests on tomorrows game. So let's hope Danny picks the right team (whatever that may be) and we get a draw at the very least and hopefully a win :)

When we go up there will still be some who argue Wilson should go, if we don't then there will be many more questions and people asking for him to go. Whatever, the decision will have to wait til we know what division we are in and will be taken by Danny/Steve not us! I'm sure all involved are aware of the consequences :grr:

I guess we will all have different views but at the end of the day will not be our decision :dunno:

Archived