IGNORED

So Thats What It Feels Like!

Dollymarie

Oh my god what a game. I think I went through every emotion possible today. We thoroughly deserved the win, and it was nice to see people leaving the gate with smiles on their faces for the first time in ages.

We badly needed that win today a massive three points and a brilliant performance from the team. The whole team pulled together and knuckled down today.

One happy clapper here. :dancing6:

Oh my god what a game. I think I went through every emotion possible today. We thoroughly deserved the win, and it was nice to see people leaving the gate with smiles on their faces for the first time in ages.

We badly needed that win today a massive three points and a brilliant performance from the team. The whole team pulled together and knuckled down today.

One happy clapper here. dancing6.gif

Keep the clapping up...Great game, great win....I feel a few bevs may be on the horizon

One happy clapper here. :dancing6:

...we had the whole family gathered around the TV...might get them down the Gate again soon! Well done to everyone who created such a fantastic atmosphere in the second half.

city.gif

Sadly Clarkson was the weak link, I was shouting at the telly hoping GJ would get him off. Unfortunately Maynard didn't have time to make an impact, but Haynes, Iwelumo and the 3 midfielders really made Clarky look very ordinary. As others have said I can't see him having much of an AG future even if he has got goals recently.

Sadly Clarkson was the weak link, I was shouting at the telly hoping GJ would get him off. Unfortunately Maynard didn't have time to make an impact, but Haynes, Iwelumo and the 3 midfielders really made Clarky look very ordinary. As others have said I can't see him having much of an AG future even if he has got goals recently.

I do agree. I want Clarkson to do well but so far he hasn't impressed me. Hopefully he can prove me wrong in time.

Fontaine was superb today. Well done City

So you saw that from your TV ?

Get of your ass and watch the team if you are gonna pass comment. Clarkson worked his ass off and unlike Maynard he plays for the team,he defensive work was superb, he lacks pace but you post is typical City.

Today was BRILLIANT.

Not that you're focussing on the negatives or anything like that...

:tumbleweed:

Maynard had plenty of time to make an impact.

And didn't.

However all round good team performance - including Clarkson who I thought was fine.

Get of your ass and watch the team if you are gonna pass comment. Clarkson worked his ass off and unlike Maynard he plays for the team,he defensive work was superb, he lacks pace but you post is typical City.

Today was BRILLIANT.

Must have missed that in the forum rules, I watched in on tv too - guess you won't want to know what I thought of Clarkson, or the game in general then?

Today was BRILLIANT.

Are you suggesting Maynard is lazy? Watch a bit closer and you will see that Maynard always runs his boll___s to the ground.

Today was BRILLIANT.

Exactly. Everyone around me in the Dolman reiterated this. Well done Clarkson.

the thing is you dont see all the tracking back that Clarkson does so i can see why people can say he didn't do much but i thought he worked his socks off and maybe that is why we didn't see him threatening a great deal, as for the game, it was immense, i think that was the most enjoyable game i have seen since Palarse in the play offs, there was commitment in the tackles, we had width and our defending was good bar the odd error here and there and the crowd was awesome, its days like today that make you proud to say im CTID

Archived