IGNORED

Is The Game Repeated?

iWurzel

How about this?

Bristol City v West Bromwich Albion

Not up yet but it will be soon, and should stay up there for a week.

Unfortunately not =(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00r0p7h

"will not be available to view again due to rights restrictions"

Cheapskate BBC, couldnt even afford a commentary box for poor Gabby, borrowed a Gazebo from BS3 instead!

Anyone know if the game is repeated at all as I forgot to sky plus it!

Also will highlights be on MOTD 2 tonight or will they only show the prem games?

I taped it on my Hard Drive, PM me i can put it on Disc if anyone requires a copy englandsmile4wf.gif

God knows what happened with Gary Johnsons interview after the Match the program ended just as they were speaking to him disapointed2se.gif

I taped it on my Hard Drive, PM me i can put it on Disc if anyone requires a copy englandsmile4wf.gif

God knows what happened with Gary Johnsons interview after the Match the program ended just as they were speaking to him disapointed2se.gif

says i cannot PM you for some reason... would love a copy if you can mate

I thought they nicked one the of stands from the Gash ground !

Sure looked like it. The blue was most unwelcome and that was probably done as a joke by someone at the BBC but I recorded the game and watched it once I got home and I preferred what they had to a studio as I got more of a feel of the ground. It was also great to watch a football game without any stupid adverts every couple of minutes.

The BBC must also be praised for their excellent coverage of us. Considering their love in for the big clubs it was great to see that they mainly concentrated on us. The Ashton Gate 8 feature was great but felt they only ran with that due to the current plight of other clubs. When we move it will be 30 years since it happened and they should be honoured in some way. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a club let alone the possibility of moving to a new stadium.

Sure looked like it. The blue was most unwelcome and that was probably done as a joke by someone at the BBC but I recorded the game and watched it once I got home and I preferred what they had to a studio as I got more of a feel of the ground. It was also great to watch a football game without any stupid adverts every couple of minutes.

The BBC must also be praised for their excellent coverage of us. Considering their love in for the big clubs it was great to see that they mainly concentrated on us. The Ashton Gate 8 feature was great but felt they only ran with that due to the current plight of other clubs. When we move it will be 30 years since it happened and they should be honoured in some way. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a club let alone the possibility of moving to a new stadium.

Agreed, the open-ness of the gazeebo lended to a much more intimate feeling to the coverage. I also thought that the BBC's coverage is head and shoulders above what Sky and ITV have presented in the past.

Archived