IGNORED

Where Will We Finish The Season ?

Frome Red

Somewhere between 7th and 19th - probably 8th.

Unless I have read it wrong we have 7 games in March? Thats gonna be the final make or break month.

6 home games left - 5-9 point spread

8 away games left - ditto.

so we will end up with between 51 and 59 points. We'll avoid relegation by this time next month but other than that, season's over fellas.

Games Remaining -

Ipswich - D

Doncaster - W

Palace - L

Reading - D

Plymuff - W

Newcastle - L

Barnsley - W

Peterborough - W

Forest - L

Wednesday - D

Swansea - L

S****horpe - W

Derby - D

Blackpool - D

61 points - Same as last seasons points total - 10th-12th

So despite only 2 losses at home in the league in 13 months you think they will lose 3 of the next 5 at home ?

Hopefully top 10.

Will depend on whether or not we can maintain concentration and confidence. The league is wide open with everyone getting points off everyone else... A good run from anyone around mid-table puts them in the playoffs and that could happen to any of us (so keep fingers crossed).

Mid table, hopefully top 10 again IF we can keep some sort of form going. If that does happen GJ is sure to be around for next season so id like to see a some of "his lads" from the the league one promotion winning team moved on and if he sees fit, to bring through some of the younger talent at the club...not that he has the best record of doing that.

It is forest, newcastle and swansea who are all currenly on fire, we will see, hopefullly i've proved wrong!

I understand what you mean i just can't see us loosing all of those games, I predict we will come out of those 3 games with 4 point's (hopefully 3 against Newcastle)

People can talk about 3, 4 or 5 points from Home games against forest, newcastle and swansea - but i am not mistaken hadnt West brom lost just once in 13 games until sunday and there only defeat in that run came against leicester at the Hawthorns, who themselves didnt set the world alight either at the gate. Plus the 3 we have to play dont have great away form either the TOON - 6 wins in 15, FOREST- 4 wins in 16, SWANS - 6 Wins in 16 also. Therefore are our days anyone and everyone is beatable.

Plus- as things currently lay in the we have to play the bottom 7 sides away from the gate - even being my most positive i know we wont win all of these but taking 5 wins and 2 draws would be great and achieveable. That leave blackpool on the last day - even if we cant make play-offs - please lets take the smile of hollowheads face.

We will finish 8th, just missing out on playoffs and stop blackpool in the process , who will finish 7th, top 6 as they are probably.

Thought I'd add my piece..

February

Sat 27 Ipswich Town (A) 1

March

Sat 6 Doncaster (H) 3

Tue 9 Palace (A) 0

Sat 13 Reading (A) 0

Tue 16 Plymouth (A) 3

Sat 20 Newcastle (H) 0

Tue 23 Barnsley (H) 3

Sat 27 Peterborough (A) 1

April

Sat 3 Forest (H) 1

Mon 5 Sheff Weds (A) 1

Sat 10 Swansea (H) 1

Sat 17 S****horpe (A) 0

Sat 24 Derby (H) 3

May

Sun 2 Blackpool (A) 1

Slightly optimistic in some games but 59 points there, would probably leave us somewhere very near mid table.

I imagine the next couple of games will go a long way towards setting the tone for the remainder of the season.

If City keep playing like they did in the second half against West Brom they should beat Ipswich and Doncaster. That'll put them on a run of 3 wins in a row going into three tricky but winnable games at Palace, Reading and Plymouth. Go into those games in poor form and they'll be tough battles that might end up pointless, but go into them on the back of 3 wins and more points could easily be coming.

Archived