April

Sat 3 Forest (H) 3

Mon 5 Sheff Weds (A) 3

Sat 10 Swansea (H) 1

Sat 17 S****horpe (A) 3

Sat 24 Derby (H) 3

May

Sun 2 Blackpool (A) 1

People can talk about 3, 4 or 5 points from Home games against forest, newcastle and swansea - but i am not mistaken hadnt West brom lost just once in 13 games until sunday and there only defeat in that run came against leicester at the Hawthorns, who themselves didnt set the world alight either at the gate. Plus the 3 we have to play dont have great away form either the TOON - 6 wins in 15, FOREST- 4 wins in 16, SWANS - 6 Wins in 16 also. Therefore are our days anyone and everyone is beatable.

Plus- as things currently lay in the we have to play the bottom 7 sides away from the gate - even being my most positive i know we wont win all of these but taking 5 wins and 2 draws would be great and achieveable. That leave blackpool on the last day - even if we cant make play-offs - please lets take the smile of hollowheads face.

We will finish 8th, just missing out on playoffs and stop blackpool in the process , who will finish 7th, top 6 as they are probably.

I'd like to point out that your stats are incorrect. Forest have significantly more than 4 wins in 16, the fact they've won either 9 or 10 in a row at home proves you wrong in itself.

I'd like to point out that your stats are incorrect. Forest have significantly more than 4 wins in 16, the fact they've won either 9 or 10 in a row at home proves you wrong in itself.

He was talking about there away form. He is correct in saying they have only won 4 in 16 away from the City ground..

He was talking about there away form. He is correct in saying they have only won 4 in 16 away from the City ground..

Yep 4 wins in 15 this season, but that doesn't give their away form justice really. They went the longest unbeaten away from home in the football league this season til they lost at Derby, winning 4 and drawing 8 of their first 12 away games.. but since then then they've gone and lost 3 on the bounce, all 0-1.

Maybe im being a bit optimistic but these are my predictionsfingerscrossed.gif

ipswich A = 3 pts

doncaster H = 3 pts

crystal palace A = 1 pt

reading A = 1 pt

plymouth A = 3 pts

newcastle H = 0pts

barnsley H = 3 pts

peterborough A = 3 pts

notts forest H = 1 pt

sheff wed A = 1 pt

swansea H = 1 pt

s****horpe A = 3 pts

derby H = 3 pts

blackpool A = 3 pts

Giving us an extra 29 points and a total of 70 points. Final position being 8th - 10th.

At the beginning of the season I thought between 10th and 14th, now I reckon 10th to 16th depending if our squad stays fit or not.

Consolidation was always the name of the game, not promotion, for which we are clearly nowhere near ready for, or relegation, which the fans definitely don't want after bloody eight years getting out last time, and I would imagine the manager, team and Mr Lansdown deffo don't want or need.

Archived