IGNORED

Agyemang

stroudy

Not been mentioned today so far, but as the title would suggest. Didn't see his car at the gate either? Did he get injured?

As he wasn't even in the squad I can only assume he was injured, although I haven't heard it mentioned. Maybe Gary has acknowledged he is shit! I read on here earlier that his car was in there though.

As he wasn't even in the squad I can only assume he was injured, although I haven't heard it mentioned. Maybe Gary has acknowledged he is shit! I read on here earlier that his car was in there though.

[/quo

Injury is the only logical reason I guess

Wasn't too impressed with Clarkie today though

He seems something of an enigma. His reading of the game and positional play are superb, but then he lacks the pace and quality to make the best out of the opportunities he almost creates.

Works hard though so I guess we've got to give him a bit more time. He lost a lot of fitness and match condition throught the unfortunate illness he came down with at the beginning of the season.

I agree though about Agyemang, I don't think we would miss him one little bit if he went back to QPR tomorrow.

if Wolves recall Iwelumo after 28 days then we might see him again, i hope not though!

What do we think the chances are of an extension to Iwelumo's loan - or even better of buying him outright? How old is he? Would he cost more than Adebola wanted - guess so given he's at a Prem club now. He is such an influential player - really lifts the whole team. He looked very tired at the end and he dosn't keep at it in quite the way Adebola did but he's somehow more of an influence - Did you notice how he's always chivvying the others on.

If he'll stay and he's not too old, I'd be getting my check book out if I was SL. Go one Stevie, what's a few million when you're loaded? :phone:

I can vouch for that as he was sat a few feet away from me, as was Jamie McCombe at one point, although he buggered off somewhere else after a while.

Probably had to leave at half time to get his old banger started up, t reg renault laguna i believe ha

Archived