IGNORED

Hartley Walks Straight Off After Game

Will Rollason

1st man off.

No clapping the fans or celebrations.

At the time i thought " well he only came on with a minute to go and dont feel part of the love in"

I saw a few posts on this earlier,

what say'ist ye? Teddy out the pram time or nothing in it? mf_sleep.gif

Have heard from an inside source that GJ has told him to find another club, due to a falling out at half time during the Cardiff game.

Have heard from an inside source that GJ has told him to find another club, due to a falling out at half time during the Cardiff game.

What we need right now is to continue the great feeling of togetherness that yesterdays win & atmosphere have created.

Malicious rumours like this are divisive and massively counter-productive. Please keep rubbish like this to yourself.

Its not the first time he has done it. He was rested/dropped for the Barnsley away game and I noticed he just walked off with a grim face not acknowledging the fans. Glad to see he's been recalled to the Scotland side, hopefully he'll pick himself up now because he can be a top championship player on his day.

Its not the first time he has done it. He was rested/dropped for the Barnsley away game and I noticed he just walked off with a grim face not acknowledging the fans. Glad to see he's been recalled to the Scotland side, hopefully he'll pick himself up now because he can be a top championship player on his day.

As our players were coming out after half-time, Hartley was on the pitch and was 'geeing up' the players, obviously people didn't see that.

I'm sure he's unhappy at being on the bench, as you hope he would be.

the 3 midfield boys did alright yesterday, so i'm sure he'll be on the bench again next saturday and will now have to wait for his opportunity.

1st man off.

No clapping the fans or celebrations.

At the time i thought " well he only came on with a minute to go and dont feel part of the love in"

I saw a few posts on this earlier,

what say'ist ye? Teddy out the pram time or nothing in it? :mf_sleep:

Wouldnt be the first player to get upset under GJ !!!

Hope it's no more than not being first choice.

The guy driving the Abus yesterday was saying how his source inside the club had said that GJ had lost the dressing room, This was going to be proved by us rolling over against WBA live on TV. Moral of the story - don't believe everything you hear.

Or was you source inside the club actually a guy called Alan in the supporters club?

Hartley is a quality player. Great with the ball at his feet, but lacks pace etc due to his age. I thought his comments were interesting in the programme i.e. 'I think the expectation levels are high here..... maybe we're punching above our weight in the division and sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture.' He's right of course. Spot on IMO.

Hartley is the best midfiled player at the club by a country mile, make no mistake,

Lee J did well so deserved to keep his place, i always think you should stick with a team that has played well, it makes players who are not in the starting 11 try harder when they get there chance. because of all the losing and bad performances GJ has chopped and changed too much, time to pick a steady side,

What we need right now is to continue the great feeling of togetherness that yesterdays win & atmosphere have created.

Malicious rumours like this are divisive and massively counter-productive. Please keep rubbish like this to yourself.

englandsmile4wf.gif Couldn't agree more,lets give support to all the players and management and hope we continue to play like we did and know we canclapping.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Yes, WE had agreat game yesterday. The squad whas brilliant as the supporters, let it keep that way. We have the potential, showened yesterday. Lets show it reast of the season. Always believing.

I would be pissed off after coming on for two minutes for daddy's boy. Of course he would have not felt part of a fantastic win, and while I do not think just walking off was right, i do understand. The Manager is a joke, the only reason Hartley came on was so little Lee could have ovation for getting the goal. Do you really think he would have dragged him otherwise! I for one think and always have thought LJ is a crock of crap, but some people on here think he should play for England after one average game. He did the same old, passed the ball to our payers then gave it away a few more times, ran around like a headless chicken , bottled a few tackles and scored a goal from six yards. And yes i did cheer when he scored, but for the team not for him. Hartley is our best midfielder by a mile but the same old bully boy tatics from the manager means he is now frozen out. I would now bet Hartley will not be here for the start of next season. Sorry but just my honest thoughts.

I couldn't give 2 hoots if he was Pele. The way that he behaved while leaving the pitch yesterday will leave a bitter taste in my mouth for a while. Fans were clapping him off the pitch and he didn't have the decency to clap or even look.

We had won a game that we weren't expected to win, you look at Dean Gerken for example jumping up and down infront of the Atyeo beating his chest like a gorilla at the full time whistle, we all got to see what the result meant to him.

Personally all I want to see is passion and desire from the players if they don't win then so be it. I'm afraid Mr Hartley showed fans that he just doesn't give a shit.

I would be pissed off after coming on for two minutes for daddy's boy. Of course he would have not felt part of a fantastic win, and while I do not think just walking off was right, i do understand. The Manager is a joke, the only reason Hartley came on was so little Lee could have ovation for getting the goal. Do you really think he would have dragged him otherwise! I for one think and always have thought LJ is a crock of crap, but some people on here think he should play for England after one average game. He did the same old, passed the ball to our payers then gave it away a few more times, ran around like a headless chicken , bottled a few tackles and scored a goal from six yards. And yes i did cheer when he scored, but for the team not for him. Hartley is our best midfielder by a mile but the same old bully boy tatics from the manager means he is now frozen out. I would now bet Hartley will not be here for the start of next season. Sorry but just my honest thoughts.

Is this for real?

hahahahaha:fastasleep:

He deserves a lot more respect than that.

Whooaaa there. Chill out!

He deserves a lot more respect than that.

Hartley is a very gifted player, he's can still play a great ball forward - but lately he seems to be doing this less and less. He's not great in the tackle and tires quickly. I think he needs to be rested sometimes after playing 90mins at this level of football. I am so glad he is part of our squad, but i think GJ knows what he is doing....we have just had two good results without him. LJ knows if his performance levels drop, then he'll be warming the bench again - this rivalry is surely what we as fans want. Do you honestly want Hartley to think he's a nailed on starter however well he plays? Of course not.

I think the Cockyboy needs to think a little bit more about what he's actually saying. I personally don't think he should be using this forum to complete his school project anyway........

Dead right it is for real, you are more than likely one of the muppets that slag little Lee off but love him now.

Were you one of the few singing hartley, hartley from the EE during the game - you, ifyou were and those that did were a complete disgrace to the club.

The worst kind of pond life. IMO

What was wrong with letting LJ get an ovation ?

Must have been good for his confidence, after all this is the bloke that got booed by his own fans within 10 mins of the Sheff Wed game after playing well at Barnsley.

Archived