IGNORED

Hartley Walks Straight Off After Game

Will Rollason

Oh no, some nasty man is calling King Gary horrible names! :(

Come on, is the point of this forum not to allow people to air their views on any subject related to the club and surely the comabilities of the manager is related is it not?

Oh and I agree he is a joke.

Its a bit of an Ambiguous keyboard warrior statement though, "he's a joke", what does it mean? I put it to you that anyone that cant elaborate on there views with a little more insight than "he is a joke" actually comes across as quite simplistic and joke themselves as there argument is baseless, hollow and while it represents a point of view it doesn't actually give anyone any insight into why they feel that way, it gives no chance for counter argument other than "no he is not", If everyone stuck to "he is a clown" or the polar opposite to that "GJ is king" (as you put it) then the forum would a really boring place.

While the forum is a place for people to air there views im fairly sure its not a place to abuse people (be it that they are employees of the club or not) and name calling is a form of abuse.

I have also heard people refer to him as a clown, I just don't see what's clown like about him?

Let face it if someone posts some profound statement, that insults either players, staff, other forum users - then they're after a reaction. They can hardly turn around, after they get some back they're own way and cry about it. Lets also not be fooled into thinking the majority will back up these statements with articulate reasoning and a masterclass in football idealology.......most forum users suffer from grey-matter paralysis. This is just a rant-in for shallow minded ego's with narrow minded agenda's. It's still lots of fun though!

Now now no name calling, remember the rules. dancing6.gif I have an opinion, rightly or wrongly if you agree, but I am allowed a view and have expressed it. Agree or dont but dont try and be smart by calling me a tit, i could not stop laughing!! That is what make the forum what it is, if you dont like the replies or you get a little upset, dont read them. Anyway lets move on now and be friends x

Were I trying to be smart I would refrain from using three-letter monosyllabic adjectives to describe you, I'm not the one with the pre-meditated agenda. Well, either that or you have the football analysis capabilities of ashtonyate, considering you are in a vast minority along with the usual suspects. If it were as simple as you thought LJ had a bad game based on a subjective and fair consideration then who are any of us to have a go, but it would be hugely naive and, I'm sure, wholly incorrect to assume that were the case.

Oh no, some nasty man is calling King Gary horrible names! :(

Come on, is the point of this forum not to allow people to air their views on any subject related to the club and surely the capabilities of the manager is related is it not? If someone thinks Johnson is a joke they should be allowed to say so. You are allowed to say he is a good manager so why can't you say he is a bad one?

Oh and I agree he is a joke.

So name calling is allowed to be aimed at Gary Johnson but not at a supporter? I thought supporters were related to the club too so if someone thinks a supporter is a tit why cant they say so?

Possibly something to do with the way the wheels have fallen off?

Only guessing though.

Now you have lost me, what have the wheels fallen off? and how is wheels falling off of anything got anything to do with GJ being a "joke" or "clown". I just dont see any decent explanation linking the three, you might as well be talking in toungs as far as im concerned.

I couldn't give 2 hoots if he was Pele. The way that he behaved while leaving the pitch yesterday will leave a bitter taste in my mouth for a while. Fans were clapping him off the pitch and he didn't have the decency to clap or even look.

We had won a game that we weren't expected to win, you look at Dean Gerken for example jumping up and down infront of the Atyeo beating his chest like a gorilla at the full time whistle, we all got to see what the result meant to him.

Personally all I want to see is passion and desire from the players if they don't win then so be it. I'm afraid Mr Hartley showed fans that he just doesn't give a shit.

Jeezuz Christ, are YOU for real???

Archived