IGNORED

Agymang

leylandsroad

Unlikely you'd think, but you never know.

On the other Agyemang thread a poster states he has heard that Sno has packed his bags and gone home, surprised no one else has picked up on this.

With Saborio's sudden and unexpected departure last week it seems like anything's possible at the moment.

On the other Agyemang thread a poster states he has heard that Sno has packed his bags and gone home, surprised no one else has picked up on this.

With Saborio's sudden and unexpected departure last week it seems like anything's possible at the moment.

Sno was in stands on Saturday, i sit lower Williams and all players out of the squad walk directly past my seat, i asked Snowy how he was and he said he was recovering well but was still getting toruble from his back,

He's not going anywhere soon

=)

Sno has a back injury, I was looking on the City website, it also states Campbell-Ryce has a calf injury so he should be back for next game. Hopefully on the bench to start, as I feel we should play with the same team we did against WBA.

If enough buses come into the bus station you`re bound to find one you need eventually; unfortunately Imwelly chappie may not be stopping long. Others have broken down the rest dont seem to be going our way. :unsure:

Its to late to go anywhere anyway. :read:

Archived