IGNORED

Mid March

spudski

I note today the interview with Chris Iwelumo.

His desire to play in the Premier League is apparant, so i can't see him staying here long term,but i for one, will be hoping Wolves go a winning streak, and won't be recalling him in Mid March.

I think he is just the type of Striker we have needed all Season. His presence, control, knock on's, movement and work rate is excellent, and 100% better than all the other strikers we have had on loan.

Hopefully, we will get some points under our belt, whilst he is here.

If he does go back to Wolves in March, i feel, we will have a major problem up front.

Starting a new parnership again, with the run in we have, will be very difficult for our strikers.

I hope the fans will realise this.

Anyone else think the same?

I note today the interview with Chris Iwelumo.

His desire to play in the Premier League is apparant, so i can't see him staying here long term,but i for one, will be hoping Wolves go a winning streak, and won't be recalling him in Mid March.

I think he is just the type of Striker we have needed all Season. His presence, control, knock on's, movement and work rate is excellent, and 100% better than all the other strikers we have had on loan.

Hopefully, we will get some points under our belt, whilst he is here.

If he does go back to Wolves in March, i feel, we will have a major problem up front.

Starting a new parnership again, with the run in we have, will be very difficult for our strikers.

I hope the fans will realise this.

Anyone else think the same?

Even if he does go back to Wolves, let's hope some of his experience and knowledge has been passed on to other squad members.

Sometimes you just need that little bit of know-how just to shut up shop, see a game out or bring others into the game.

Archived