IGNORED

13 Games Remaining.

Robbored

6 home games and 7 away remain. Maximum total of 39 points.

City need approx 10 more points to be pretty safe and after the recent 5 points from 3 games thats looking achievable.

Tough home games include Forest and Newcastle and games away include Scunny (always a tough place for City) and Reading who have been flying recently.

I reckon 19 points from here on in. Not enough for the play-offs. Could end like last season with nothing to play for with 3 or 4 games left to play.

We've a run of 4 games against bottom-half teams coming up (although Reading finally seem to have found their feet and are probably a top-half team in a bit of false position due to a bad start). If City can play against these like they did against West Brom then they have a chance to rack up some points and put themselves in good form going in to the tougher games.

If they struggle in the next 4 games it'll be a case of scraping together the points needed for safety from wherever they can.

Like you I think they'll stay up but not trouble the playoffs. And I think it's safe to say they're some way off being good enough to go up even if they did make the playoffs. There are a lot of lessons to be learned from this season and I hope Johnson can take them on board and build for next season.

15 points, too close for comfort IMO.

We never beat Derby/Forest (or for the padantic- very rarely) and the bottom teams seem to pick up the occassional good result here and there.

I fear there will be many 1-1 draws to come, especially if Iwelumo goes back and we get our powder puff strikeforce back.

BCAGFC

Like you I think they'll stay up but not trouble the playoffs. And I think it's safe to say they're some way off being good enough to go up even if they did make the playoffs. There are a lot of lessons to be learned from this season and I hope Johnson can take them on board and build for next season.

But alas, we have proved we are certainly poor enough to go down.

One good performance/result doesn't hide the fact that we have been, at best mediocre this season.

Thank God for a half decent start to the season or we'd really be a sh*t creek.

With the last two results, I have a little more optimism that survival will be acheived, but unless we can learn from our errors from this season, 2010-2011 may not have such a happy/relieved ending.

City need approx 10 more points to be pretty safe and after the recent 5 points from 3 games thats looking achievable.

Tough home games include Forest and Newcastle and games away include Scunny (always a tough place for City) and Reading who have been flying recently.

I reckon 19 points from here on in. Not enough for the play-offs. Could end like last season with nothing to play for with 3 or 4 games left to play.

Think we will end with 55 p.

If we can get a win on Saturday things will look a lot brighter.

Come on you reds!

It can be done, its in our hands still. Burnely came from a similar position last season and went up, no reason why we cant and until its mathematically impossible its important we remember that and keep giving 100%, all of us, players and fans.

We can win our remaining games.

Play offs is more likely than rellie scrap.

Not completely true.

We can win our remaining games but we could quite easily lose all our remaining games heavily.

If you do you homework, we haven't beaten Derby or Florest for years and our away record at the moment is one of the poorest in the division (we just don't score enough).

A lot will depend on whether Chris Iwleumo stays or goes back to Wolves and if the players can keep their 110% effort/determination/passion up. Staying clear of injuries is important as well.

I do think we will beat the toon though, because the players will be really up for that one as they were at St. James earlier in the season.

BCAGFC

From the fixtures remaining, I'll be surprised if we reach 55 points. I think we'll stay up - just - and finish around 15th-18th.

People have started putting on the rose-tinted glasses again after 3 games unbeaten, and I think it's a false dawn.

We are still not scoring goals, Johnson doesn't know what his best team is so we don't have a settled side and we have some very tough fixtures coming up - home and away.

There's been nothing in the last three matches that convinces me we've turned a corner.

There's been nothing in the last three matches that convinces me we've turned a corner.

I share a heavy dose of scepticism, but you've honestly seen NOTHING?

I thought the second half against West Brom was ample proof that this side can apply themselves. We just need to believe a bit more and keep doing it.

From the fixtures remaining, I'll be surprised if we reach 55 points. I think we'll stay up - just - and finish around 15th-18th.

People have started putting on the rose-tinted glasses again after 3 games unbeaten, and I think it's a false dawn.

We are still not scoring goals, Johnson doesn't know what his best team is so we don't have a settled side and we have some very tough fixtures coming up - home and away.

We still have to play 6 of the bottom 7 away. They'll be tough because their scrapping for their lives, but at the same time they're only scrapping for their lives because they've been worse than us over the season to date, with the possible exception of Palace who are in a false position because of the -10 points, but without Moses & Warnock they might well have been down there anyway.

If we can find some away form from somewhere and stay hard to beat there's a lot of potential points available.

I share a heavy dose of scepticism, but you've honestly seen NOTHING?

I thought the second half against West Brom was ample proof that this side can apply themselves. We just need to believe a bit more and keep doing it.

Yes, the 2nd half against the Baggies was good, but one swallow doesn't make a summer. We're simply not consistent enough to be able to produce that sort of form at will.

Nearly everyone agrees that we have a good squad on paper, but Johnson's "glue" just isn't working.

We still have to play 6 of the bottom 7 away. They'll be tough because their scrapping for their lives, but at the same time they're only scrapping for their lives because they've been worse than us over the season to date, with the possible exception of Palace who are in a false position because of the -10 points, but without Moses & Warnock they might well have been down there anyway.

If we can find some away form from somewhere and stay hard to beat there's a lot of potential points available.

There's the rub. 1 goal in the last 7 away games is not the sort form form that breeds the confidence to bring back points from games on the road. I can only see 0-0 draws or narrow defeats. 11 points from the last 10 league games tells me that we're not going to do much better in our last 13. I stand by my estimate of 55 max.

Not completely true.

We can win our remaining games but we could quite easily lose all our remaining games heavily.

If you do you homework, we haven't beaten Derby or Florest for years and our away record at the moment is one of the poorest in the division (we just don't score enough).

A lot will depend on whether Chris Iwleumo stays or goes back to Wolves and if the players can keep their 110% effort/determination/passion up. Staying clear of injuries is important as well.

I do think we will beat the toon though, because the players will be really up for that one as they were at St. James earlier in the season.

BCAGFC

Aye, noone has a crystal ball, thats what makes footy so entertaining and interesting this time of the season.

If you have got enough points to push for a top 6 bvy now, then NOW is the time to start riding your luck and nailing they 1-0 scrappy wins. If we can gain victories in our next 3 games we will be right in the mix for a pray-off, in form and scaring those above us. We have the ability to do it.

Archived