IGNORED

A Chance To See Motoab In Action Tonight

DaveF

why is everyone still so obsessed with this guy!

because he is now pushing for Egypts all time top scorer, is only 24, has pace strength and a quality finish and we could have had him for 1.5m with low wages....

until he played for his old club bcfc_james. Bit of a no no that im afraid.

Look how the Zaki transfer ended, late coming back from internaional duty, 'worst player he's ever dealt with' Steve bruce said. Pretty sure after the way Emad's time here started it would have ended in tears.

Still, we wouldnt have Maynard if we signed him, which would have meant certain relegation this season without his ten, 30 yarders.

Metab is clearly a few cans short of a 6 pack and takes his pro footy as seriously as I do. Dont be impressed with his goal record either, they are against teams with non footballers playing.

Anyway, google otib and 2nd in the list is this site but with 3 main links, one about the stadium one about...ANDRE BLACKMAN?? who the ***** is he? and one about this Egyptian nobhead. Why is this 2 of BCFC's most unsuccessful players...EVER make it onto googles 2nd listing of otib? Any internet nerds know why the fork this is and can we get rid of it? Anyone would think we are obsessed with them, when we aint, flippin libbo stupid google

Metab is clearly a few cans short of a 6 pack and takes his pro footy as seriously as I do. Dont be impressed with his goal record either, they are against teams with non footballers playing.

Anyway, google otib and 2nd in the list is this site but with 3 main links, one about the stadium one about...ANDRE BLACKMAN?? who the ***** is he? and one about this Egyptian nobhead. Why is this 2 of BCFC's most unsuccessful players...EVER make it onto googles 2nd listing of otib? Any internet nerds know why the fork this is and can we get rid of it? Anyone would think we are obsessed with them, when we aint, flippin libbo stupid google

I could delete the topics or omit them in the robots.txt file.. either way i noticed it myself a while back and found it rather odd. It's not as if either are in the top ten search queries in google. There are some amusing terms that people have found their way to otib from in google.

at 12th in the list we have bristol rovers fans forum :surrender:

15th in the brown stuff forum :laugh:

28th aldi cars

53rd onamatapea

85th alex lovell legs

and my favorate at 67th curly mullet

*should have signed*

Zaki = Troublesome at Hull

Hossam Ghali = Troublesome at Tottenham and Birmingham (where fans hated him)

Mido = Troublesome wherever he played in this country

and virtually 5 mins after agreeing to sign for us, Meteb breaks his promise, The correct decision was not to sign him and as for last night along with the whole Egypt team Meteb looked world beaters for 30 minutes and carpet beaters for 60 minutes.

Hopefully Fabio will realise that Rooney and Defoe can't play together, it has to be Rooney and Crouch and yet more evidence of Gerrard and Lampard not gelling again, Carrick is the better option.

On top of that, we've had enough problems with the foreign signings GJ thought he could work with. I imagine Meteb would have lasted about a week.

In footballing terms he might have been better value for money than Maynard but life is more complicated than Championship Manager and personal matters are very important.

Have just had the pleasure of meeting the Egypt squad at Heathrow terminal 4, had a brief chat in broken English with Emad and the very nice Egypt manager, even had some photos taken!

did u mention the city move?! ha

Archived