IGNORED

Gareth Bale

James

Following the injury to Ashley Cole and Bridges statement that he won't play for England at the World Cup, on MOTD (or MOTD2 can't remember) last Saturday im sure it was Keown although i may be wrong but when they were analyising the Spurs victory he spoke about Bale being firmly in the fold for the left back position along with Warnock and Baines. At the time it didnt seem quite right to me but i couldnt think why and then i remembered......

HE'S WELSH!!!!!!!!!!!

how can someone who is getting paid that ridiculous amount of money to watch football as a career make such a howler?!!!

Also after watching our victory over WBA back on iplayer i would also like to add that he is possibly the most irritating, most ill informed commentator/'pundit' ive ever been forced to endure!

Following the injury to Ashley Cole and Bridges statement that he won't play for England at the World Cup, on MOTD (or MOTD2 can't remember) last Saturday im sure it was Keown although i may be wrong but when they were analyising the Spurs victory he spoke about Bale being firmly in the fold for the left back position along with Warnock and Baines. At the time it didnt seem quite right to me but i couldnt think why and then i remembered......

HE'S WELSH!!!!!!!!!!!

how can someone who is getting paid that ridiculous amount of money to watch football as a career make such a howler?!!!

Also after watching our victory over WBA back on iplayer i would also like to add that he is possibly the most irritating, most ill informed commentator/'pundit' ive ever been forced to endure!

I watched it, it was MOTD2. It was confusing but you must of missed the part when they said the focus was on Left Back Baines but the other Left Back (Bale) stole the show. They also pointed out after, that Bale, was of course Welsh.

Archived