IGNORED

Ok Lets Be Honest Who Would Be Interested To Take Ok Gj If He Goes ?

nellie

How else can you read this other than by you suggesting that Hughes, Curbishley or Coppell will arrive and Murray would also return?

What sort of set up are you suggesting exactly then, one of these well known managers arrives and brings in someone they don't actually know and who has no senior coaching experience, but who is "100% Bristol City", is that it?

Like I said SL would have to interview and see if it works. Any manager coming in on interim until the end of the season is not highly motivated it would need a balance of having a Mr Bristol City in there. I think anyone of the managerial proven 3 tho are professional enough to work til end of season. Having Murray in there is a bond between the players and manager if they can work together. Otherwise I dont see anyone else and would say keep GJ til end of season or throw Walshy in who is also unproven at this level

I'd love to know why?

Mmmm. GJ and Millie sound as if they are broken men, i.e. each side of dugout, just not voicing anything. As in post above, I think GJ should go but, except for anything creative, I can't think of a suitable replacement for the long term. someone may become available in the off season. If GJ thinks he is on his way out at the end of the season, why bother. Thats why I think we need to fill the gap in the short term and look for the long term between seasons.

Archived