IGNORED

Reading Questions

Red Rag

We parked for a fiver in the car park opposite the Holiday Inn and then went over for a pint or two , there were plenty of City fans there with the flags up and it was like a home game. Chippy over the road for food and if i remember right there was an ALDI as well that sold booze cheap. Ended up getting some booze from the aldi and drinking it outside the Holiday inn with all the other city fans. last year they didnt sell booze in the ground so i wouldnt rush to get there , it was about a ten minute walk to the ground from the car park and really easy to get out onto the M4 after the game. Be doing the same again this year and aiming to get there for about midday. I think the turning for the car park /Holiday inn was the first or second on the right after you get off the motorway , if you check the Reading FC website its shown on there

Definetly no booze on sale thats not saying they might do this year though . I can remember thinking what poxy facilities they had , we had the whole end and there was one tiny toliet and one little catering section. Just hope if we get a new ground that it will provide better than what was on offer there last year as we have better at AG.

Archived