IGNORED

More Anxious Than Last Week.

Robbored

There were several threads last Saturday saying how anxious some fans were.Some even brought up their breakfast... :vomit2:

I wasn't at all anxious last week - probably because I was convinced that QPR would win which made City's result redundant.

But...today its very different! and the k.o. is three hours later than usual.I woke twice overnight thinking about City and now I can't think about anything else.I've got it bad.......roll on 6pm when I can share my angst with other City fans.

Heres to 2-0 City win .... :grr: .. :Party12:

There were several threads last Saturday saying how anxious some fans were.Some even brought up their breakfast... :vomit2:

I wasn't at all anxious last week - probably because I was convinced that QPR would win which made City's result redundant.

But...today its very different! and the k.o. is three hours later than usual.I woke twice overnight thinking about City and now I can't think about anything else.I've got it bad.......roll on 6pm when I can share my angst with other City fans.

Heres to 2-0 City win .... :grr: .. :Party12:

Twice on a Saturday Morning, you need a good woman Robbo.

And you've shared your angst with other City fans, don't worry we'll do it today, can see a nice 1-1 coming.

Archived