who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done on earth

as it is in heaven.

Give us this day

our daily bread

Forgive us our trespasses

as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Lead us not into temptation

but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hallelujah, brother, but pass the ammunition in any case........:bruce_h4h:

Kindly explain who else you would play in a three man midfield alongside Skuse and Hartley.

Nick Carle who was only sold to keep Johnson Junior in his dads team and don't give me the he's gone forget it answer ,its Johnsons fault we have no youngsters to come in as he never gives any 1 a chance ,Elliott had been bad for most of the season before his injurie so he brings in a string of duff forwards when people had been crying out for a midfielder and defenders.

Erm, no. I just copied that from the OS, which also states "Jamal Campbell-Ryce will join Chris Iwelumo and Nicky Maynard in attacking roles, and Danny Haynes drops out of the starting eleven."

yes sorry Stu. Reading glasses needed....... :(

What did LJ do wrong on Saturday to deserve the abuse on here once again. I think there is a certain section of fans getting the team they deserve right now.

Nick Carle who was only sold to keep Johnson Junior in his dads team and don't give me the he's gone forget it answer ,its Johnsons fault we have no youngsters to come in as he never gives any 1 a chance ,Elliott had been bad for most of the season before his injurie so he brings in a string of duff forwards when people had been crying out for a midfielder and defenders.

Kindly shut up.

sorry mate but the start of thats bullshit. Nick Carle was sold to make a profit on, bought for 500k sold for 1 mill. He was an alright player, better than LJ yes- but not worth a million IMO. Thats why he was sold preacher.gif

wrong

yes sorry Stu. Reading glasses needed....... :(

What did LJ do wrong on Saturday to deserve the abuse on here once again. I think there is a certain section of fans getting the team they deserve right now.

Nothing at all. He aint the best at tracking back, or tackling though. Anyway, he's got a city shirt on so good on 'im.

up the city.

Our GJ,

who art in heaven,

hallowed was thy name.

Thy Championship come.

you were undone by Donny and Baadiff

but at least not seven.

Give us your resignation

and prevent our frustration

Forgive us our side passes

as we forgive LJ who sidepasses for us.

Lead us not into relegation