IGNORED

Crystal Palace Match Thread.

Bris Red

On the way home but have brioken wrist so apologies for typing.

Just trawled through the match thread and realised waht a load of vacuous bollocks this site is>Poor game between 2 sides lacking in confidence> Thought we looked more solid than at the weekend and previously but no we didnt dominate Much better 2nd half and thikmk we probably shaded it> For all you doom mongers out there palace looked very poor and I have no doubt we will not be relegated> all in all a significant improvemnet on saturday if not that pretty.

Thanks for your report, Chaplain.

Out of interest, living in Kent, do you get to home games - like Cardiff and Doncaster, for instance.dunno.gifinnocent06.gif

Yep fraid so, been to every one, (typically except West Brom - I work on Sundays), a 7 hour round trip so it hurts when we get stuffed. I can understand the moaning, and even the criticism and calls for changes, its the nagativity and personal stuff that gets to me sometimes. But I appreciate it's a forum too.

Yep fraid so, been to every one, (typically except West Brom - I work on Sundays), a 7 hour round trip so it hurts when we get stuffed. I can understand the moaning, and even the criticism and calls for changes, its the nagativity and personal stuff that gets to me sometimes. But I appreciate it's a forum too.

I can only echo John from High Littleton's comments then - stout fellow Chaplain.winner_third_h4h.gifyes.gif

Without wanting to sound over the top I thought we were excellent tonight.

Solid in Defence

Solid in Midfield

Good going Forward

A brilliant team performance full of heart and determination

Nick Carle was their best player by a mile yet we did enough to stop him affecting the game too much

Darren Ambrose did nothing all game mainly due to the closing down by everyone as soon as any palace player got the ball.

Lee Johnson had a very good game in the centre winning the ball and distributing it well.

Hartley and Skuse broke up a lot of attacks in the middle and on the whole the passing was good

Iwelumo led the line well and won a good majority of headers but maybe is still lacking an understanding with Maynard.

This is the best I have felt after football in a long long time

Bring on Reading!!!

Archived