IGNORED

Crystal Palace Match Thread.

Bris Red

Well done to the players and manager.

I will reserve opinion until we hear from someone who was at the game because by all accounts it was poor.

Still, a win is a win I suppose.

BCAGFC

HHmmmm. Sorry but any scrappy away win on a Tuesday certainly isn't 'poor'.

Well done to the players and manager.

I will reserve opinion until we hear from someone who was at the game because by all accounts it was poor.

Still, a win is a win I suppose.

BCAGFC

you honeslty care whehter the game was poor? a fighting performance unlike saturday and 3 points all that matters

HHmmmm. Sorry but any scrappy away win on a Tuesday certainly isn't 'poor'.

Palarse were poor tonight, 3 shots on target, that is usually our strike record at home.

It was a much needed win but until someone comes back and says, "we totally deserved it and we played them off the park" (as Donny did on saturday) I still say big changes are needed at BCFC.

BCAGFC

Palarse were poor tonight, 3 shots on target, that is usually our strike record at home.

It was a much needed win but until someone comes back and says, "we totally deserved it and we played them off the park" (as Donny did on saturday) I still say big changes are needed at BCFC.

BCAGFC

anyone in particular or just someone?

Ever occur to you that we might of made them poor by playing well?

So, is that the best you can doclosedeyes.gif You sound down mate, sorry your prediction didn't work out, tonight the whole team put their bodies on the line what more do you want?

I am very happy, as I said on another thread, the plight of BCFC is making me seriously ill at the moment.

Tonight is a good result but it doesn't cover the cracks that we have all seen during this (and last) season.

Until we go 5 or 6 unbeaten, this could be another false dawn.

BCAGFC

Archived