IGNORED

Obese Players

BITW

Is he trying to emulate Ronaldo?

World Cup 2006 I remember one of the commentators saying 'Ronaldo is the only professional football player I have ever seen with a roll of fat on his neck'.

Still, he obviously hadn't watched Neville Southall...or Fatty Foulkes...

Who remembers Neil Shipperley? He hasn't been playing professionally, for what, 1 year..? Amazing how quickly you can pile it on.... a post-football splurge of Peter Beadle proportions.

0,,10323~5636689,00.jpg

Who remembers Neil Shipperley? He hasn't been playing professionally, for what, 1 year..? Amazing how quickly you can pile it on.... a post-football splurge of Peter Beadle proportions.

0,,10323~5636689,00.jpg

Bloody hell, he's packed a few pounds on! Interesting seeing Dean Ashton on a lot of programmes lately, must be easy to stick the weight on once you finish training everyday. He looks at least a stone heavier than when he finished.

0,,10323~5636689,00.jpg

Always been a big/fat player i though. But jesus christ he's bigger than ever before in that picture. he's huge!

The Sun's top 10 fat playersrofl2br.gif.Top 10 Fat Players

Archived