IGNORED

New One For The Hat

Roadrunner

On tonights South today, and talking about Southamptons game with Leeds tomorrow. They said that Alan Pardews posistion as manager was under review. As the new owner only agreed to give him backing for transfers and wages in return for a play off place, and if that did not happen. He may come under some pressure. So could that be another name to add to the list of possabe new managers, if GJ goes.????

Would love too see Steve Coppell down here,and even possibly Alan Curbishley now he's sorted out his compensation with West Ham. both top notch managers

Everybody would collectively want either of these 2 but both are unfortunately beyond us as they have both stated they want Prem clubs and I believe Curbishley turned down Burnley when Coyle left because he wanted a more sustainable club.

Once I start looking at managers we could realisticly get I fast realised the list of managers better than GJ was quite short and really depended on if you want results, experience or great football but no matter who we get after GJ (may it be a while down the road) its always going to disappoint a fair few because people look for different things in managers.

Everything points to an overwhelimng verdict that this would be a great move, CV is much better than Johnsons, I sure hope SL is reading this thread and acts quickly, the sooner we get him in the quicker he can work his magic and save us from impending doom and relegation.

Everything points to an overwhelimng verdict that this would be a great move, CV is much better than Johnsons, I sure hope SL is reading this thread and acts quickly, the sooner we get him in the quicker he can work his magic and save us from impending doom and relegation.

I was about to post a sarcastic reply when I realised you were joking.

Right?

Gary Johnson career win ratio = 41% age 56

Alan Curbishley = 39% Age 54

Steve Coppell = 40% Age 56

Pardew = 43% Age 50

So all you need now is a fortune of £453 million pounds, then you can buy the club from Steve Lansdown and make your choice.

Good luck!

It may be a bit stressful managing BCFC, but you're aging him prematurely. Gary Johnson is actually 54 years old.

Gary Johnson career win ratio = 41% age 56 - Non league, leagues 1&2,CCC.

Alan Curbishley = 39% Age 54 - CCC & PL

Steve Coppell = 40% Age 56 - League 1, CCC & PL

Pardew = 43% Age 50 - League 1, CCC & PL

So all you need now is a fortune of £453 million pounds, then you can buy the club from Steve Lansdown and make your choice.

Good luck!

I think its relevent to note at what level these records were achieved.

We are rofl2br.gif

If your comparing us to every other league club then were not really a small club but we are far from being a big club.

If you split the league 3 ways say big clubs, average clubs and small clubs, we probably go into the Average clubs category quite comfortably.

If you split the league into to 2 categories of big clubs and small clubs then we would probably be somewhere near the bottom of the big clubs but still in the big clubs catagory.

Indeed you can only beat what's in front of you. Something that doesn't happen very often for us, at this level. Keep up with the ignoring, you're doing a fine job.

At this level our record is probably about average. Nothing ignorant about that opinion.

I was merely replying to BFBG who stated "noted and ignored" in response to my post. Did you ignore his post?

I did see his post and thought he made a good point - you can only beat what's in front of you.

What you pointed out is note worthy but isn't anywhere near as important as the actual record (which I know you didn't say it was).

Archived