IGNORED

Akinde

James

Poor old big John must be wondering what on earth he has done to merit his treatment so far at the gate, It must have been the lads dream to be playing proffesional football and when he came on and scored on his debut v Plymouth last season he must have had high hopes for the seasons to come,

He is then shipped out on loan to a far poorer standard of football of which the total benefits of doing so are next to nothing.

Following endless requests from the fans to give him a go he was FINALLY brought into the action on Tuesday and helped sure up the victory and how does Johnson repay him?!!

Throws him on as the lone striker (or the only player outside of our box) for 45 mins of absolutely terrible football.

This will no doubt act as "evidence" to Johnson that "our youngsters just arn't ready for championship football" they just dont have a chance do they!

would not be at all suprised to see Akinde in a league 1 shirt before the end of the week.

Keep the Faith in the club John! (even if - like the rest of us - the faith in the boss is being demolished)

Poor old big John must be wondering what on earth he has done to merit his treatment so far at the gate, It must have been the lads dream to be playing proffesional football and when he came on and scored on his debut v Plymouth last season he must have had high hopes for the seasons to come,

He is then shipped out on loan to a far poorer standard of football of which the total benefits of doing so are next to nothing.

Following endless requests from the fans to give him a go he was FINALLY brought into the action on Tuesday and helped sure up the victory and how does Johnson repay him?!!

Throws him on as the lone striker (or the only player outside of our box) for 45 mins of absolutely terrible football.

This will no doubt act as "evidence" to Johnson that "our youngsters just arn't ready for championship football" they just dont have a chance do they!

would not be at all suprised to see Akinde in a league 1 shirt before the end of the week.

Keep the Faith in the club John! (even if - like the rest of us - the faith in the boss is being demolished)

As far as im aware he understand very clearly that he is a raw talent and is enjoying getting professional game time under his belt while by his own admission he is not fit enough yet to play in the Championship.

From what I saw pre season he is definitely not Championship quality yet. Barn door with a banjo sprung to mind but it could be forgiven as being rusty.

Akinde was involved a fair bit in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half, did OK but I think it's fair to say he needs to work on a few things before he's ready.

Let's be honest, he's actually not very good. Luckily that means he fits in well with the rest of the team that aren't very good either, so accepting we have a not very good manager we appear to be working towards something here. Assuming we have a very good Chairman lets hope he's beginning to see a pattern developing.

Let's be honest, he's actually not very good. Luckily that means he fits in well with the rest of the team that aren't very good either, so accepting we have a not very good manager we appear to be working towards something here. Assuming we have a very good Chairman lets hope he's beginning to see a pattern developing.

I totally agree with what you are saying about akinde, every time he has played in a city shirt, I have never rated him, why alot of the posters on here keep on about him I don't know, in my oppion he will never be championship standard, I hope I am proved wrong.

Archived