IGNORED

Curbishley In Bristol At The Weekend?

EIEIEIO

2 points:

firstly, why would you move to Portishead, it's a nice place don't get me wrong but, is it nicer than Clifton, sneyd park or the like? I think not.

Secondly, the next manager of Bristol City will be Gareth Southgate, or so I have been told, the person who told me also informed me of Lee Johnsons loan to Derby and our interest in Iwelumo. It could be duff info, however I have no reason to disbelieve.

bloody hope not! League One here we come.... or maybe even League Two!

I know, personally, of a fair few that have.

And they've been putting on sizeable bets have they? That would constitute 'a lot of money'?

I'd be interested to know which bookies have been taking bets on this as well, independants I assume? Because the likes of Will Hill and Ladbrokes would not be running a book on 'next BCFC manager' when we have one in place.

This all just adds up to a load of bullshit to me. Thanks for letting us know anyway.

It makes me laugh that any time someone says 'i heard a rumour that' people come out and have a moan because they believe it to be untrue. It's a football forum, and as long as everyone who posts (which they have) is simply repeating what they have been told, whats the big problem?

Hearing that Curbishley has bought a house in Clifton, which I too have heard, doesn't mean we are all prophesising (sp?) about a conspiracy theory, just means that we have heard some interesting info that could relate to the club.

Can't people have a laugh for one minute on her. Stop moaning please.

Just received a phone call from a mate whose brother lives in Portishead. Alan C. was seen in the White Lion earlier this evening with Eddie Large and Bobby Gould. My mate's brother overheard some of the conversation and came away with the impression that AC is lining himself up for a job with Rovers. Maybe that's not such a bad thing but if Gary is replaced by Bobby or Eddie, is either of them likely to keep Pete on as scout?

Just received a phone call from a mate whose brother lives in Portishead. Alan C. was seen in the White Lion earlier this evening with Eddie Large and Bobby Gould. My mate's brother overheard some of the conversation and came away with the impression that AC is lining himself up for a job with Rovers. Maybe that's not such a bad thing but if Gary is replaced by Bobby or Eddie, is either of them likely to keep Pete on as scout?

We could take Sid Little as scout

2 points:

firstly, why would you move to Portishead, it's a nice place don't get me wrong but, is it nicer than Clifton, sneyd park or the like? I think not.

Secondly, the next manager of Bristol City will be Gareth Southgate, or so I have been told, the person who told me also informed me of Lee Johnsons loan to Derby and our interest in Iwelumo. It could be duff info, however I have no reason to disbelieve.

I'd rather stick with GJ than have him anywhere near AG, and I'm one who thinks GJ should go.

Guest Parson St Station

You are all wrong. My son,who lives in Queensland saw him trying to get Robbie Fowler, two hookers and 5g of coke into his new beachside combo.Sorry lads its Clifton in QUEENSLAND he's bought a house in.

The rumour about Sid Little has legs though. I saw him in the Three Lions on the rough asking for directions for AG :dancing6:

I love football rumours, they are 90% crap but always bring lots of funny stuff.

Occasionally when one comes off we have the usual backtracking by one or two, another pops in to say I had heard about this two weeks ago but didn't want to post and the amazed bugger who has it spot on takes the crown of King poster for a day.

Give me football rumours everyday over Lee Johnson is crap threads.

I love football rumours, they are 90% crap but always bring lots of funny stuff.

Occasionally when one comes off we have the usual backtracking by one or two, another pops in to say I had heard about this two weeks ago but didn't want to post and the amazed bugger who has it spot on takes the crown of King poster for a day.

Amen to that !

Spot on.

But that's only a rumour too!!

Archived