IGNORED

Manager Or Players....

spudski

From my observations, and especially at Reading, it has become apparant, that GJ and Millen have no idea what tactics to play, and that certain players are out of their depth at this level.

Players don't become bad players overnight. But at Reading the body language, shrugs of shoulders, glances to the bench, bickering amongst players, tells me the players are being asked to play to tactics that they don't believe in.

Another observation, is that any new players who come in, start well, but soon get demoralised and dragged down to our level.

The players look totally confused as to what is being asked of them.

To see the frustration and obvious disregard to the management from Paul Hartley spoke volumes to me.

He has played at a level way beyond anything GJ or Millen has ever achieved. He is also towards the end of his career, and has nothing to lose by venting his frustrations so publicly. The others, as we know from this management team, could be out in the wilderness if they speak out of turn.

If we stay as we are, then i believe luck will be the only thing that stops us getting dragged down into the Relegation Zone

We are now playing percentage football, devoid of flair. There was absolutely no movement off the ball on Saturday. It resulted in Hoof ball being played to a static Iwelumo. Players are obviously under strict instructions to play a certain way and are not playing with an imagination, instinct, flair or creativity.

Our back four looks shell shocked. Fontain and Nyatanga look like 'rabbits in headlights' at the moment. They are better than this. Carey as Captain (Legend), looks frightened and perhaps the realisation that the legs have gone, can't help.

Orr, loads of shouting and gesticulating, but not good enough at this level, which is a shame, because he obviously cares.

Too me, it looks like we are trying to grind out a point here and there to avoid the drop, playing ugly football.

I personally, can't wait for the season to be over. Being sat with the City fans on Saturday, was such a sad experience. Seeing so many faces, with the look of 'we know we're shit' written on them, is not a pleasant sight. Punch drunk and frustrated.

New manager please... to spark some life back into this Club.

Archived