IGNORED

Angry Mang Frustration

ollywhyte

patPatrick's Frustration

Bristol City loanee Patrick Agyemang, has said today he is

willing to approach Gary Johnson and ask for a termination

of his loan deal.

Agyemang frustration has built up after a dissapointin loan deal thus

far which has seen minimal substition appearances for the big targetman.

Agyemang is yet to score for the Red's, and has put it down to the lack

performances.

On the 14th March 2010, Agyemang asked Gary Johnson if he could be given

a starting chance in City's Tuesday relegation scrap away too Argyle. It is

reporting that Gary Johnson said very little in reply adding "You will get

a chance if you prove your ability".

The reply which Patrick recieved is thought to have buoyed him, and according

to Agyemangs agent, his training performances have signifcantly improved.

It is expected that Gary Johnson will at very least give Agyemang at least 30

Minutes to make an impact, although Agyemang believes his recent efforts merit

a starting position within the team.

The player who is on loan from QPR, has been surplus to requirements so far at

Ashton Gate during his loan spell, and with another loan striker in Chris Iwelumo

returning to his club Wolves, surely Agyemang will get his starting position

on Tuesday night. Espicially hearing his comments earlier this morning, when

Patrick is rumoured to have said "I am confident of creating many chances and

getting on the scoresheet oftenly if i'm given chances. But that is only an if".

Why the hell would I spend my time writing this. Anyway i think it's not real i found it on this weird website. Quite funny, though seens he's crap. Haa.

I asked because you didn't state where it had come from, and it looks like someone just wrote it/made it up. It would be good if we could cancel the deal though.

patPatrick's Frustration

of his loan deal.

performances.

Ashton Gate during his loan spell, and with another loan striker in Chris Iwelumo

getting on the scoresheet oftenly if i'm given chances. But that is only an if".

This has got to be a fake...the spelling and grammar is too good to be from a journo.

Why the hell would I spend my time writing this. Anyway i think it's not real i found it on this weird website. Quite funny, though seens he's crap. Haa.

Dunno why you'd do it but the style and grammar are similar and it doesn't make any sense. Got a link to where you read it?

Hopefully he wont recover before the end of his loan spell!

I know you're joking but regardless of form and ability that's a bit of a nasty thing to wish for isn't it?

Personally I hope he comes back to fitness and scores several goals for City. I don't expect it, but I do hope for it.

I know you're joking but regardless of form and ability that's a bit of a nasty thing to wish for isn't it?

Personally I hope he comes back to fitness and scores several goals for City. I don't expect it, but I do hope for it.

Its not nasty, coz as you say I'm only joking, but realistically if he does get fit GJ might actually put him in the team instead of someone better....................like my gran for instance.

How is it nasty mate? He said he doesn't want him to recover before his loan spell, not his whole career. Any how whats the probability of him scoring several goals?

:city::city::city::city::city: Always Believe :city::city::city:

Do you not think that this:

:city::city::city::city::city: Always Believe :city::city::city:

is a little incongruous after this:

How is it nasty mate? He said he doesn't want him to recover before his loan spell, not his whole career. Any how whats the probability of him scoring several goals?

It's nasty because Agyemang came to City to try to resuscitate his career which had gone stale at QPR. He would have been hoping to have a successful time here, score some goals and either secure a permanent move somewhere or get his place back at QPR. Injury has stopped him doing that and I think that to wish he doesn't recover before his loan ends is harsh in the extreme.

The probability of him scoring several goals is quite low I must admit but he's a Bristol City player therefore it is in all our interests for him to do well. Wishing anything other than that is counter-productive and unnecessary.

Do you not think that this:

is a little incongruous after this:

It's nasty because Agyemang came to City to try to resuscitate his career which had gone stale at QPR. He would have been hoping to have a successful time here, score some goals and either secure a permanent move somewhere or get his place back at QPR. Injury has stopped him doing that and I think that to wish he doesn't recover before his loan ends is harsh in the extreme.

The probability of him scoring several goals is quite low I must admit but he's a Bristol City player therefore it is in all our interests for him to do well. Wishing anything other than that is counter-productive and unnecessary.

Signing him on loan was an act of desperation and it is clear to see. Why we haven't terminated the loan is beyond me, whats the point of paying wages for a player who cannot have any effect on games. Agyemang used to be a good player and if his career was stale at QPR wat was the point of him coming to us, its turned out worse. League 1 would have been benficial for the lad, but now he wrecked his career and not ignited it. In my opinion he is the worst striker in our books. Full stop.

:city::city::city::city::city: Always Believe :city::city::city::city::city:

Signing him on loan was an act of desperation and it is clear to see. Why we haven't terminated the loan is beyond me, whats the point of paying wages for a player who cannot have any effect on games.

Probably because the loan agreement won't allow it. Why would it?

Signing him on loan was an act of desperation and it is clear to see. Why we haven't terminated the loan is beyond me, whats the point of paying wages for a player who cannot have any effect on games. Agyemang used to be a good player and if his career was stale at QPR wat was the point of him coming to us, its turned out worse. League 1 would have been benficial for the lad, but now he wrecked his career and not ignited it. In my opinion he is the worst striker in our books. Full stop.

How is any of that his fault?

I didn't think it was a particularly good signing at the time and I think Johnson would struggle to defend it, but I still hope something can be salvaged so that the move works out to be beneficial for both him and City.

I don't understand why you don't want him to do well.

I didn't think it was a particularly good signing at the time and I think Johnson would struggle to defend it, but I still hope something can be salvaged so that the move works out to be beneficial for both him and City.

Speaking for myself, its not a question of not "wanting" him to do well. After receiving information on his QPR time from a mate of mine who holds a season ticket at Loftus Road(poor bloke), its more a question of him "not being able" to do well.

Ofcourse i want him to do well, but he hasn't and WON'T. Admittely down to injury but he doesn't have much to over to Bristol City. And therefore i hope he moves back to QPR and i hope he does well for them. But there is no way he will do anything for us, espicially the way we are playing he's the sort of player who needs the ball played in to feet to hold up. Is he going to get it at City? I think not

patPatrick's Frustration

of his loan deal.

performances.

9/10 for the effort but I think you are a little bit sad to sit there and write this "article" and try and pass it off as genuine ! any links yet ?

Archived