IGNORED

Tomorrows Headlines

City fan 1982

I'm forever the optimist when it comes to City Managers, however even I am coming to the end of my patients with Mr Johnson.

How I am feeling right now I would like to see " City in search for new boss"

What worries me more, is the fact Iain Dowie is still looking for a job, for some reason, him, like Pulis seem to be able to convince club chairman that he'll do a job for them.

Johnsons post match interview - 'the players didn't work hard enough' and 'the players didn't do their job' and ''there will be some aggressive coaching between now and Saturday'

The EP tomorrow ' City humiliated by lowly Plymouth'.

On here - Johnson Out.

Johnsons post match interview - 'the players didn't work hard enough' and 'the players didn't do their job' and ''there will be some aggressive coaching between now and Saturday'

The EP tomorrow ' City humiliated by lowly Plymouth'.

On here - Johnson Out.

You want us to lose, you're a disgrace

TOMORROWS HEADLINES:-

Johnson points to a lack of striking options therefore hopeful that Baz Savage will sign on an "emergency" loan in the next 24 hours.

Lansdown welcomes a bit of experience on to the board - Come on in Peter Storrie, ex Portsmouth guru.

Millen still insists the "play offs" are not beyond us?

Aston superdome is officially announced as home to the newly formed Bristol pirates speedway team. Football no longer a viable option.

Our defence insist that in their rule book the game of association football is only eighty eight minutes long, therefore, every other team in the Championship are playing by the wrong rules therefore they are cheats.

Lee Johnson is named as British judo coach for the London Olympics.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE JUST "HOW" IS THE BCFC PROPOGANDA MACHINE TALK THEIR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE..........

dancing6.gif

What worries me more, is the fact Iain Dowie is still looking for a job, for some reason, him, like Pulis seem to be able to convince club chairman that he'll do a job for them.

R5 says Dowie will be announced as new Hull manager tomorrow.

Hope we announce a new manager PDQ!

Archived