IGNORED

Time To Go Enough Is Enough! (merged)

Luke_Ciderhead

Not at the end of the season... Not after the next time we suffer a heavy defeat. NOW. Tonight.

- 14 points thrown away in injury time over the course of the season

- 4 wins in our last 22 games

- Consistant carelessness and unprofessionalism shown by our players

- A long list of strikers that do absolutely nothing infront of goal

- Crowds dropping due to mind numbing football.

Im sick of this s**t and watching Bristol City is not entertaining anymore. Instead of looking forward to Saturdays game against attractive opposition, im dreading what sort of gut-wrenching outcome we are going to be served up next.

By the time we take the field against Newcastle, I dont want to see that man in charge of our team.

Not at the end of the season... Not after the next time we suffer a heavy defeat. NOW. Tonight.

Im sick of this s**t and watching Bristol City is not entertaining anymore. Instead of looking forward to Saturdays game against attractive opposition, im dreading what sort of gut-wrenching outcome we are going to be served up next.

By the time we take the field against Newcastle, I dont want to see that man in charge of our team.

Weren't you a happy clapper or have I got the wrong guy...

If SL does not sack GJ now after losing at Plymouth, then i am really starting to worry that Sl will not sack him at all.

I hope i am wrong and that GJ is emptying his desk in the morning but i just cant see it.

Leave him alone,he's only littlelaugh.gif

I've had exactly the same feelings as you since about October last year. The list you have come up with is only the tip of the iceberg. I feel that Johnson has hood winked us for a very long time.

The guy is clearly out of his depth and it will take him, or his replacement, some considerable time to build a team up again after the endless tinkering.

I would also doubt that Johnson has been 'in charge' of any game City have played for about 6 months.

Gary, just do the right thing and leave. Take your brother and Keith Millen with you too. I for one like your son. He can stay.

I've had exactly the same feelings as you since about October last year. The list you have come up with is only the tip of the iceberg. I feel that Johnson has hood winked us for a very long time.

The guy is clearly out of his depth and it will take him, or his replacement, some considerable time to build a team up again after the endless tinkering.

I would also doubt that Johnson has been 'in charge' of any game City have played for about 6 months.

Gary, just do the right thing and leave. Take your brother and Keith Millen with you too. I for one like your son. He can stay.

completely agree. we need a new backroom staff who no what there doing and people the players will actually play for.

SL hasn't achieved all he has in business by being a clown. I'm sure he will sleep on it tonight and see how he feels in the morning.

I don't think it would make any difference now if he stayed or left. I want him gone, but not at the expense of him escaping a sinking ship. This is his vessel and he's the captain.

It makes me laugh now to think of those guys out there that actually said this is the best squad we'd had in years. I thought you were al dreaming then. Now I know you were. Maynard, Skuse and Hartley are the only players that would interest me.

Anyone who can come on here and say this is exceptable is im sorry sadly deluded enough is big name as enough we cant carry on like this i went to reading on saturday

and hardly anyone was even bothering to watch we were awful like we were against donny an

d baadiff. A few wins dottted about have papered over the cracks we have been awful for ages we need a change now might get the few points we need as most teams do with new management and be safe ready for next season, season ticket sales would go up with a big name too. WE CANT AFFORD TO WAIT ANY LONGER!

I truely Believe he will be here at the start of next season

the only way to change that is to actually voice our concerns publicly... not via an internet forum.

:\

I agree, but i worry that a large presentage of fans either do not have the balls, or still want to believe that Gary is the best manager you can get.

On Saturday support the TEAM, Support the PLAYERS, support our CITY.

When the game goes flat and you know SL and the board are in the stands, n o matter what the score is at the time. That them know what you feel about GJ and his management team.

Well,It has been for months.But he has to tonight.Or I recon SL is a little gutless bloke who doesn't have the guts to sack him.If I were GJ I would just leave.The fans don't want him here.

A 'gutless little bloke' - yeah right. Why don't you go have the balls to say that to him in person? Idiot.

Anyone who can come on here and say this is exceptable is im sorry sadly deluded enough is big name as enough we cant carry on like this i went to reading on saturday

and hardly anyone was even bothering to watch we were awful like we were against donny an

d baadiff. A few wins dottted about have papered over the cracks we have been awful for ages we need a change now might get the few points we need as most teams do with new management and be safe ready for next season, season ticket sales would go up with a big name too. WE CANT AFFORD TO WAIT ANY LONGER!

He's gotta go. Even if we'd held on a point at Home Park is hardly a good result, and the fact we've conceded 3 when they'd only scored 17 there all season is appalling. Why can't we come out fighting in the first half like we did the second? We shouldn't need to be 2 down to actually play well! The last minute goal topped it off and it's a poor, poor result. Time to go, surely!

the one thing that is saving GJ is the fact we're not going down.... the palace win really saved his bacon... until the end of the season....

I think SL will get rid in the summer.... I hope he does anyway.

A 'gutless little bloke' - yeah right. Why don't you go have the balls to say that to him in person? Idiot.

I think you will find my considered friend that a lot of fans HAVE been saying this to him and his idiot sidekick for some considerable time now its just that he has about 500 gestapo security guards protecting him every game as he walks to and from the comfort of the dug out?

We are not idiots, like yourself we are entitled to our opinions and the OPINION OF THE MAJORITY IS AN OVERWHELMING GO.

I was referring the chairman. The poster insinuated that Steve Lansdown might be a gutless little bloke. Not Gary Johnson.

Sorry for any confusion - but I fail to understand anyone accusing Lansdown gutless after all the money he's poured into our club.

I'd love to know where our 9 points are coming from our last 9 games then...

Could you list them out and let me know where we'll pick them up to achieve saftey?

we'll pull off the odd victory here and there and pick up a few draws and stay up comfortably.... why do I think this? palace & wba.

What does the "P" stand for? Punctuation?

Archived