IGNORED

Time To Go Enough Is Enough! (merged)

Luke_Ciderhead

A 'gutless little bloke' - yeah right. Why don't you go have the balls to say that to him in person? Idiot.

Well I guess we're about to find out. If Lansdown loses him now and we go down very few will hold it against him. If on the other hand he remains loyal and we continue our predictable route into the bottom three, then he shoulders all the blame.

As Riaz said somewhere it's not impossible we'll pick up the necessary points but this is a team without direction or confidence and if we do it'll be down to a very poor opposition. I think the decisions easy but then I didn't give him a five year contract.

The first posts on that page "Gary Johnson sucks dick"...

Should be ashamed, I guess it was created by a 10 year old, so called fans like that are an embarressment

I agree, grow up, and get behind the team and have trust in SL.

Total Idiots.

SL hasn't achieved all he has in business by being a clown. I'm sure he will sleep on it tonight and see how he feels in the morning.

I don't think it would make any difference now if he stayed or left. I want him gone, but not at the expense of him escaping a sinking ship. This is his vessel and he's the captain.

It makes me laugh now to think of those guys out there that actually said this is the best squad we'd had in years. I thought you were al dreaming then. Now I know you were. Maynard, Skuse and Hartley are the only players that would interest me.

I would agree with you normally about Steve Lansdown's business acumen but quite honestly Johnson should have gone by now and a new manager should have been in place.The only one to blame for that is Steve Lansdown.For a man that we owe so much to it is a little ironic that he is getting us relegated by supporting Johnson.

Archived