IGNORED

Noon Ko

PhatWill

Why the hell is Brentford a midday KO on Boxing Day?

Can't we just stick to normal kick off times ie 3pm?

On the plus side its a short trip and tickets are cheap, I can see us taking 3,000 as Boxing Day games always seem to be popular.

Remember vividly going there a few years back under the command of Tony Pubelice and starting off "Pulis for Portsmouth".

Even though we were cr(a)p the noise the City fans made was very memorable.

Happy days.

I believe, once again the official thinking is that, if we make them kick off early, the hooligans won't have time to get drunk before entering the ground. Oddly enough, it's only holiday games (when more people might attend) that get hit like this. If we had been playing 2 weeks earlier or later, it would have been a 3.0pm start. :Rage:

Guest oneforthe

On the plus side its a short trip and tickets are cheap, I can see us taking 3,000 as Boxing Day games always seem to be popular.

Remember vividly going there a few years back under the command of Tony Pubelice and starting off "Pulis for Portsmouth".

Happy days.

Happy days.

I suppose we ought to be thankfull that we`re not away to Hartlepool, lets hope this time we play Brentford on a boxing day that the footie is slightly better. I remember the game `Pulis for Portsmouth` too. :clap: I don`t mind playing at midday but it just means no lie in to recover from crimbo day :Party12:

why do we have a 12:00 kick off for Brentford? Policing for other London games maybe? But it is SO annoying as it will mean waking up at 7:00 or earlier for me and most of us I expect.

Surely a day that we get a chance for a bit of a lie in? but no. Insted they bring the kick-off forward 3 hours. I will be at my parents in Somerset then- so wake at 7:00, out by 8:00 and leaving 3 hours to get there from my place and an hour for pre-match. I wouldn't mind so much if it was a long trip to oop norf, you expect an early start, but this is annoying. It will hit the away following and I will be grouchy and tired. :clap:

Guest oneforthe

Happy days.

They went and did that last time. :clap: 13:00 would be better :(

will take more than 2.000 long as there is some improvement :Costumed19: DANNY

and he did thank goodness :(:(:(

only trouble is we are at the oppossite end now on an open terrace ;) hope it doesn't rain :clap: that goes for tommorrow as well and all the other dumps that don't have a roof. :Fume:

I'd love to know why they do this - does consideration for travelling fans ever come into their heads ?

Brentford on Boxing day was always going to be a struggle anyway, but a midday kick-off is just taking the p**s (again)

I'm just going to have to miss that one.

Archived