IGNORED

Now Official Gj Has Gone -sms Confirmed On Os

chowie

Thanks for some great times Gal, wish you all the best in future unless your at Rovers of course.

Yup just like to say cheers for the good times etc, never forgett winning promotion in 2007, one of the best feelings i have felt as a City fan, amazing day..

Good luck were ever you may go!

Guest clevedonred

He's asking for criticism with that, though he's being honest.

Honest or not, he's still having an unnecessary dig. He would have been better to just say thank you and goodbye, although I can see why he said it

GJ thanks the"majority" of supporters - had to have a dig didn't he.

Yes, pity really and his habit of doing that was one of the things that tipped the balance for me.

Still, he was successful for us and leaves us in better shape than he found so good luck to him.

Honest or not, he's still having an unnecessary dig. He would have been better to just say thank you and goodbye, although I can see why he said it

That was an odd thing to say, uncalled for. That is just going to sour the memories for a few people.

I've tried not to believe some of the stories I've read on here about the man, but with that parting shot I'm more inclined to now!

Cheers Gary, all the best and thanks for the memories

GJ thanks the"majority" of supporters - had to have a dig didn't he. Sorry Gary, no manager can blame fans at any stage.

Thanks for the hard work in L1 but we need a manager that really knows how to get to the prem.

Your right ,Why say the "majority of fans",

If rumours are correct then why didnt he say"I would like to thank the Majority of Players"

The bloke has got issues..

Well personally im not convinced this is the right time, but if some of the players are not willing to play for him then i suppose its time to make a change.

Thanks for the memories Gary, you took us from the doldrums which im not sure many other managers could have done in the same time.

Nice on gary and good luck wherever you end up next. chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifworship2.gif

Yes, pity really and his habit of doing that was one of the things that tipped the balance for me.

Still, he was successful for us and leaves us in better shape than he found so good luck to him.

I agree with that.

The one 'downer' for me was his insistence of always having a go at some of the fans.

hope all you idiots are happy.

but, thank you gary johnson, one of our best ever managers! top bloke, all he ever done was do his best for this football club! how far he has taken us is a unbelievable job! You will be missed im afraid, and i hope we dont regret this decision.

All the best for the future.

Archived