IGNORED

Starting 11 To Face Newcastle

BristolBEAT

Gerks

Orr

Carey

Fonts - Although worried pace is going to beat both Louis and Fonts. James Wilson might be a shout

Macallister

Haynes

Elliot/Sno

Hartley

Skuse

Maynard

Maierhoffer

Three centre midfielders is a must as we will have to shut up shop. Hartleys experience is going to be vital

never fails to bring a smile to my face accountants, electricians and shop assistants who can select a professional football team.

What's funniest, are those who claim they can do a much better job than the current manager and insist that 'so-and-so' must play if we are to win!

Only for someone to point out a few posts later that 'so-and-so' has actually been out injured for the last six weeks, and has no chance of making the next game...

Gerks

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

Haynes (would have been Myre-Williams)

Skuse

Hartley

Elliott

Sproule

Maynard

Clarkson

No long balls please! Solid in the middle Haynes and Sproule bombing up the wings. Guarenteed win!

You Redz

Even though he's struggling in the Dundee United reserves, do you think we might be able to break the international transfer window and get him back for this match...!?

Must be exciting being Millen now, having the power to select the team... but facing the ravenous georgies, wow what a challenge!

I would go for:

Gerks

Orr Carey Fonts Macca

Skuse Elliot Sno

Haynes Akinde Maynard

What a game it is going to be............. come on the reds.

I see few people are selecting Maierhofer despite him scoring a(n onside) goal and providing an assist on his debut on Tuesday.

Yes - it's amazing: The Hoff comes on having not played a proper game since last year; scores a goal (incorrectly not allowed?); creates another; then gets slagged off for a bad debut!!! Poor bloke must wonder what more he has to do!

Has to to start at the weekend IMHO.

We surely need to play 4-3-3? Only formation that seems to work for the squad recently (plus our left winger is suspended).

Those selecting LJ; will he be in the right frame of mind after his Dad just got the boot?

Sometimes a negative can be a positive - maybe now GJ's gone LJ will feel a weight has been lifted

Or he might just go out to "show everyone for my Dad"

Mind you, he might also have a mare, lose his rag and get a red for a knee high tackle on Smith or something

Who'd be a manager, eh?

I see few people are selecting Maierhofer despite him scoring a(n onside) goal and providing an assist on his debut on Tuesday.

Its time for the future of our club now and these random loanees arent it; so from what we have either 2 from 3 Clarkson/Maynard/Akinde up top; no LJ in middle Harts,Skuse,Elliott in middle haynes in the hole behind forwards and back line pick them selves Mac/ORR/Carey/Fonts; Gerks has been ok but I`d have Basso back in a shot :mafia:

probably ain't going to be much different than the team's that gj has been putting out, but hopefully they will employ some different tactics and actually play/fight for there place now a new manger is coming in with new idea's and come the summer some of his own players.

Wouldnt it be funny if Millen goes slightly insane and, knowing the sky cameras are watching, along with a larger number of press, he invents a new formation to be known as the Millen. And it quickly sweeps around world football, causing a massive international stir.

Impressed with his tactical magic and strategy, Real Madrid soon start sniffing around for Keith.

I give you - the Millen:

1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2

gerken

Fontaine (acting as a sweeper, can break forward when required)

Orr, Carey, Nytanga - 3 man defensive line

Elliot (acting as a play destroyer before the back line, also able to mark Nolan)

Sproule - Middle runner, his job is to cover the middle of the park and keep sprinting towards the ball whenever it is in his zone!

Haynes, Clarkson - secondary line of attack, ready to bomb forward and support the forward 2 or drop back and help the middle runner.

Akinde, Maynard - the main forward line, keeping a high attacking line and constantly pressing the newcastle defence as far back as possible.

This is real football innovation!!!

Wouldnt it be funny if Millen goes slightly insane and, knowing the sky cameras are watching, along with a larger number of press, he invents a new formation to be known as the Millen. And it quickly sweeps around world football, causing a massive international stir.

Impressed with his tactical magic and strategy, Real Madrid soon start sniffing around for Keith.

I give you - the Millen:

1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2

gerken

Fontaine (acting as a sweeper, can break forward when required)

Orr, Carey, Nytanga - 3 man defensive line

Elliot (acting as a play destroyer before the back line, also able to mark Nolan)

Sproule - Middle runner, his job is to cover the middle of the park and keep sprinting towards the ball whenever it is in his zone!

Haynes, Clarkson - secondary line of attack, ready to bomb forward and support the forward 2 or drop back and help the middle runner.

Akinde, Maynard - the main forward line, keeping a high attacking line and constantly pressing the newcastle defence as far back as possible.

This is real football innovation!!!

Love it! I hope to see the 'Millen' available on Pro Evo updates very soon...

Archived