IGNORED

Starting 11 To Face Newcastle

BristolBEAT

Wouldnt it be funny if Millen goes slightly insane and, knowing the sky cameras are watching, along with a larger number of press, he invents a new formation to be known as the Millen. And it quickly sweeps around world football, causing a massive international stir.

Impressed with his tactical magic and strategy, Real Madrid soon start sniffing around for Keith.

I give you - the Millen:

1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2

gerken

Fontaine (acting as a sweeper, can break forward when required)

Orr, Carey, Nytanga - 3 man defensive line

Elliot (acting as a play destroyer before the back line, also able to mark Nolan)

Sproule - Middle runner, his job is to cover the middle of the park and keep sprinting towards the ball whenever it is in his zone!

Haynes, Clarkson - secondary line of attack, ready to bomb forward and support the forward 2 or drop back and help the middle runner.

Akinde, Maynard - the main forward line, keeping a high attacking line and constantly pressing the newcastle defence as far back as possible.

This is real football innovation!!!

If he does reddog it will be your fault for giving him these tactics - are you ready for the flack/sack?

Also, if he does it means his clipboard must have printouts of this forum, and so explains our poor results down to all the Championship Managers on here.

Not his fault!

Wouldnt it be funny if Millen goes slightly insane and, knowing the sky cameras are watching, along with a larger number of press, he invents a new formation to be known as the Millen. And it quickly sweeps around world football, causing a massive international stir.

Impressed with his tactical magic and strategy, Real Madrid soon start sniffing around for Keith.

I give you - the Millen:

1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2

gerken

Fontaine (acting as a sweeper, can break forward when required)

Orr, Carey, Nytanga - 3 man defensive line

Elliot (acting as a play destroyer before the back line, also able to mark Nolan)

Sproule - Middle runner, his job is to cover the middle of the park and keep sprinting towards the ball whenever it is in his zone!

Haynes, Clarkson - secondary line of attack, ready to bomb forward and support the forward 2 or drop back and help the middle runner.

Akinde, Maynard - the main forward line, keeping a high attacking line and constantly pressing the newcastle defence as far back as possible.

This is real football innovation!!!

I'm fairly sure we've already played that formation twice this season. Be original.

If he does reddog it will be your fault for giving him these tactics - are you ready for the flack/sack?

Also, if he does it means his clipboard must have printouts of this forum, and so explains our poor results down to all the Championship Managers on here.

Not his fault!

Yeah I can take the flak, but if he doesnt use this formation I'm going to use it as the basis of my application for the main job, might also forward it to Capello.

Archived