IGNORED

Phil Brown

Rich i e

Currently doing some 'gardening'....according to his ex-chairman, so would cost us a few quid but.......

He has been there done it, a bit different, the sort of Warnock character, you don't like him unless he's your man. Wouldn't take any nonsense, experience in the Premier League.

He's the man SL, let's get him.

Currently doing some 'gardening'....according to his ex-chairman, so would cost us a few quid but.......

He has been there done it, a bit different, the sort of Warnock character, you don't like him unless he's your man. Wouldn't take any nonsense, experience in the Premier League.

How about No. One of Curbs, Coppel or O'driscoll please Steve

no.

why? because he's a man who needs to step back from things in my book, his antics with Hull smack of the sorts of desperation that we started seeing under GJ.

but mainly I also don't like the way he wore his moustache

God no, worse than Burley................

How about No. One of Curbs, Coppel or O'driscoll please Steve

Brown = no

Curbs = no - too long ball.

O'Driscoll = perhaps but not sure

Burley = possibly

Dowie = thank goodness he has gone to hull... thats them down then.

i am finding it hard to think of anyone right now but hopefully after a bit of inspiration and a 10ker along the Malecon my brain might start working again.

Coppell = forgot about him.. yeah he'd be ok !

Archived