IGNORED

Gj Live On Twentystones Phone In

Rich i e

What time does this Twentyman Talks Back finish?

I thought it was on for an hour usually but the BBC website suggests it's on till 10. I'd love to know, it has bearing on if I go to the Chinese or get a curry delivered.

Help.

They said the rugby was on at 8.

GJ with 20p:-

Thank god I am out of it.

Everyone has an opinion, never going to please everyone all the time.

Disturbing rumours which have bothered him.

Thank you to the well wishers, heart warming.

Had a fantastic time.

We have had success, taken the club further on, credit to the chairman and players.

The club is still building to sustain football at a higer level.

Defends Pete Johnson, he and his coaching staff made the decision to sign the players.

100% support from the players proved our stength recently against WBA and Palace.

Negative slant on the news, (aimed at the Evening Post)

Dressing revolt isn't true, of course the manager is going to come out sometimes and give the players a kick up the backside, slams Evening Posts reports today. This justifies his and Lansdowns decision to part company as there is to much rubbish being spouted by the media.

Leaves with the fond memories, leaves with a lump in his throat.

His best moment, was the second leg against Palace to get to the play-off final, beating Jordan and Warnock. Of the course the Rotherham game and the Red and white support on the field at Ashton Gate celebrating.

Going to stay home tomorrow and watch the game with his red and white scarf cheering on the lads.

Archived