IGNORED

Promotion Begins With Us...

Right now is the point where BCFC can either continue is mediocrity and finish mid table, or push on towards promotion.The last thing the club needs now is negativity from the fans, if anything it needs more support than ever to boost our players confidence on the pitch and intimidate the opposition. To those that disagree I would point out the following...

Our current squad has strength in depth and is capable of winning promotion.

Our confidence is low,especially with two new signings who could be matchwinners given time

We are mid table, ok we are mediocre but we are not relegation fodder...

We have no divine right to promotion, everyone including the fans will have to do their bit if we are to get promoted.

Our manager cannot make the players win games, they have to do it themselves.

I am by no means a happy clapper but I dont think that now is the time to give up on the team when a couple of wins will see us back in the race again.

Heres to an away win tomorrow, by all accounts the Brighton fans arent to happy either having just lost to Lincoln .....

Fair play, at last someone making sence.

That suggests that no-one else has been remotely upbeat about City finding some form and climbing up the league.

There have been several realistic posts about City's currant situation which were met with torrents of critism and at times personal abuse, mainly from juvenile users but also from some more respected Forum users.

There has a been overeaction of the highest porportions over recent weeks which would suggest that City had yet to win a game and were propping up the league.

Few seemed bothered in the actual facts.

There is plenty of time for City to move up the league and I still fancy an automatic promotion place come May.

That suggests that no-one else has been remotely upbeat about City finding some form and climbing up the league.

There have been several realistic posts about City's currant situation which were met with torrents of critism and at times personal abuse, mainly from juvenile users but also from some more respected Forum users.

There has a been overeaction of the highest porportions over recent weeks which would suggest that City had yet to win a game and were propping up the league.

Few seemed bothered in the actual facts.

There is plenty of time for City to move up the league and I still fancy an automatic promotion place come May.

Did not mean to make a suggestion that no-one else has been remotely upbeat about City.

I just fully agreed with what was said.

But you are right, there are some user that would make you think we where bottum of the league or in other words being run like Leeds united.

But like your self I do strongly believe that City will get an automatic promotion. City just need to start a run (which will happen soon) and after christmas, start the big push to victory and Div 1.

sorry if I upset anyone.

:Party12: enjoy!!

Guest Tins4Gaffer

We could certainly find ourselves a Divison One side again next season (where we belong) but ONLY IF the likes of Bell, Brown, Tinnion, Doherty, Wilskshire are playing together because they are quality at this standard - unfortunately they haven't played together enough - not even any three out of those five have played together much.. they are definately our best players and some of the best in this Division..

Tins4Gaffer - are you trying to get the record for making exactly the same point, almost word for word, on as many different threads as possible?

That's got to be at least the 4th time i've read that in the last 10 minutes and i'm not even reading every thread! :clap:

Archived