IGNORED

Well Done Keith!

bristolcitysweden

Yes very well done, debut for Ribs and Maynard / Haynes up front, no crappy loanees.

He wasn't to know how poor Sno was going to be so for me his only errors were taking Haynes off at least 10 minutes too late and also not replacing Maynard with Akinde at the same time.

The attitude of the players today was second to none something not seen at AG for a very long time.

You picked YOUR team and deserves hughe credit for a very good display!

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Tommy

Toatlly agree with you there BCS, they all looked up for it and some looked too prove a point. great performance all round.city.gif

Think he was unlucky with McAlister being on a yellow... too much of a risk to leave on.

We need a win on Tuesday to try and get away from being dragged further into the fight for relegation.

Yes, well done to Keith. If he can get an early couple of wins under his belt SL will let things run under him until the end of the season giving him a great chance to show how he can perform as number one. SL has said several times he doesn't want any new man to change the set-up and, regarding cost, it isn't so much the individual cost as the amount of staff someone wants to bring in. A successful run of games from Keith Millen would mean a few boxes were ticked for SL. Steve L will know better than the fans how well KM is likely to handle things like the transfer market and the extra pressures that go with being number one. He will be a lot calmer than GJ and it's going to be interesting - certainly the players were up for it today.

Yeah totally agree well done Mr Millen !!! I liked the shape of the team today and for once the defence held a solid back line and they seemed to communicate well . Excellent choice to play Ribs and he certainly didn't let us down and played with a mature head.

Jamie Mac had a calf strain I think

If so thats a shame.. it's probably what cost us a point on Tuesday night and maybe 3 today.

With all these bloody loan signings we've had all season not once has anyone thought to get cover for JMcA

What a load of rubbish. This was the game that everyone was going to be up for . The biggest team/club in our division. The one home game everyone was waiting for , from the day the fixtures came out. If any one was not going to be up this one then, they should'nt have been on the pitch. These players should not have needed much motivation for today. If GJ had still been in charge he would be getting slaughtered on here for going 2-up then throwing it all away with some poor school boy defending. No doubt there would be a loads calling for his head again. Has any thing changed then? We dropped another 2 points at home and the defence gifted the opposition AGAIN. Well done Millen. The sooner he goes the better. fastasleep.gif

You joking? He put maynard on the left wing and Sno upfront?

I agree with this totally, the dugout today was a shambles.

SNO was ******* hopeless, so bad he nearly got taken up off but Millen bottled it so he went upfront (work that out).

Johnson or Clarkson should have come on when Cole went to wingback, SNO is NOT fit or good enough.

And as for the last 10 minutes Hartley's legs had gone but they kept him on when they were pissing all over us.

First half was brilliant, Second half was awful.

If we play like that Tuesday we will lose and be in deeper shit.

You can't actually be serious?

Deadly, If Sno plays on TUesday we will NOT win. And yes, when I see the line up I will have a bet on it. No left back and him walking round in midfield or upfront.

Tuesday's game is massive, crowd will be back to 13700 and if we don't win then Robored and the rest of us can plan for League 1 next season.

Sno is useless.

As someone said if GJ had played like that he would have been slaughtered, and to be fair if we were going to ply 3 5 2 we had no option but to play Riberio as Mcombe and fontaine were injured.

Riberio did look very shakey

More to the point why is Maynard tracking back defending? hes clearly going to get turned inside out. The sooner we appoint someone the better.

Enjoy the result.

Just watched the game on sky+, we did ourselves proud.

I said before the game that I would be happy with a point and that is what we got.

Sure we were 2 goals up but this is a Premier League team make no mistakes. Mix up over their first goal but Deano kept us in this game.

My only criticism about today was that we did not get behind the boys too much in the second half.

Very entertaining, nearly had a heartattack! No voice left...

Well done everyone.

The attitude of the players today was second to none something not seen at AG for a very long time.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Tommy

Did you not see the West Brom game?........... sorry to spoil your day but we actually won that game and were never out played for long periods like today.

More to the point why is Maynard tracking back defending? hes clearly going to get turned inside out. The sooner we appoint someone the better.

If you hadn't noticed, the games Maynard is on form and is not being lazy, he is always tracking back in defence because most of the others are hopeless and we need as many back as we can. Anyway, I am pretty sure most people think its good to see we have a striker on the team that puts some effort into getting back & 'defending from the front'. And he doesn't get turned inside out, usually he is pretty solid at the back!

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Tommy

Well, not since West Brom anyway. Which was two games ago.

Huge credit indeed. He only made two mistakes at half time.

Changed a winning formation and brought Sno on.

He's well respected and highly qualified, don't you know.

If so thats a shame.. it's probably what cost us a point on Tuesday night and maybe 3 today.

With all these bloody loan signings we've had all season not once has anyone thought to get cover for JMcA

Someone did think that we need cover for JMcA. About 3/4 of a season ago....

Archived