IGNORED

Newcastle Love In, Pathetic.

steviestevieneville

Just been on nufc forum to see how they rated us, arn and another **** on there saying how amazing the geordies are and what a wonderfull club blah blah,your the greatest, ffs get a grip,nothing but a load of northern chav's. Well in my opinion they should be ******* ashamed.Just made us look like a small town club.

Just been on nufc forum to see how they rated us, arn and another **** on there saying how amazing the geordies are and what a wonderfull club blah blah,your the greatest, ffs get a grip,nothing but a load of northern chav's. Well in my opinion they should be ******* ashamed.Just made us look like a small town club.

i would have to agree with some of that ive seen enough northern chavs this weekend in town thinking there hard nothing but a bunch of tit heads

I don't get the Newcastle worshiping. Newcastle haven't won anything since the 50s yet the way teams treat them anybody would think they are a massive club and have the god given right to win.

As I wrote in another post, after seeing this: http://www.nufc-foru...p?topic=31101.0

****ing hell.

You lot we're bluummmin loud.

What game were you at pedro?!? They only sung when they got level! They were truly abysmal given the amount they brought down with them. All in all they were completely out-sung by the East End.

The whole of the ground was epic, and I was properly proud to be 'East End' today when we showed those so called 'Best fans in the world' what real support is!

What saddens me is the lack of Geordies in Geordie shirts. Went for a take away after the game and there were TWO Bristolian lads queueing and one basically said, thats the first time they have seen them play....My first thought...how sad!

Living hundreds of miles away from the team you so say support and never ever seen them play before.

Just goes to show with the Nailsea banner held up in the away end. Support local, stay local. I always say, I would rather see a R*vers short than Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle around Bristol!

MM

I've been a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate for many years and have lived down here (In Wales actually) all of my life, I was christened a geordie however. My father is a geordie and a lot of my of my family are geordies.

I am not sure how much time you have spent up in the North East but might underestimate the importance of their football? It is a religion and as some areas are quite deprived, it forms the majority part of their lives. This isn't a 'love-in', for me it's an appreciation of a much bigger club (50 odd thousand stadium versus 20,000 plus a massive fan base by comparison) who have a passion I would love to have a part of at Ashton Gate?

Listening to the Mags fans yesterday when two-nil down told me that just perhaps we could learn from it? For me, their true place is in the Premier League, and rightly so. I am guessing that others agree what they are all about hence why 19,000 plus turned up yesterday?

Whats yer problem fella?

I'll never forgive the Geordies for beating us to the top flight Championship in the 1906-07 season and for them voting in Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson as their MPs. :shifty: Newcastle United FC = barcode half-wits. :cool:

....and another point. I was at the Div 2 BCFC v Newcastle game circa 1981 and the 200 or so Geordie support were firing rockets from the open end into the Dolman Stand. They had 200 supporters here then - so where did 2,000 plus come from yesterday ????!!!!!! They're classic fairweather supporters !!!!!!!!

What saddens me is the lack of Geordies in Geordie shirts. Went for a take away after the game and there were TWO Bristolian lads queueing and one basically said, thats the first time they have seen them play....My first thought...how sad!

Living hundreds of miles away from the team you so say support and never ever seen them play before.

Just goes to show with the Nailsea banner held up in the away end. Support local, stay local. I always say, I would rather see a R*vers short than Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle around Bristol!

MM

Thats always been my thought. I too spotted that Nailsea banner and pissed the missus off a bit with my rant

MM

I know a kiddie born and raised in Bristol and he went yesterday, first time he's ever seen the club he so-called supports. Can't understand it, where's the joy in that?

I wasn't massively impressed with their support and would hardly call it vociferous, my expectations were of a constant wall of noise, just goes to show how powerful the media are really!

I thought that as well , what i found cheeky was though when they started singing "Shall we sing a song for you" when we hadnt heard from them all first half..........

I wasn't massively impressed with their support and would hardly call it vociferous, my expectations were of a constant wall of noise, just goes to show how powerful the media are really!

Agree completely, was expecting them to be like Pompey fans with the billing they are given by the media, but they were very quiet when they weren't on top, in fact i'd say Cardiff fans are infinately louder and more passionate about their club than the rather dull lot that came down yesterday. When they were on top they were loud, but apart from that i haven't heard the away section of the EE that quiet with that many fans in it for a long time.

I'll never forgive the Geordies for beating us to the top flight Championship in the 1906-07 season and for them voting in Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson as their MPs. :shifty: Newcastle United FC = barcode half-wits. :cool:

Red Goblin, never understated \o/

Ok, if we're slagging Geordies off for being glory hunters why was our gate up 4/5k yesterday?

City fans notoriously follow City when we play top of the table sides against previous Premier League sides. The fact that we also haven't played Newcastle for a long time in the league at AG also had an effect.

Considering the amount they brought their support was dreadful. We out sung them at their play so I'm not surprised we once again did so. They make themselves out to be the best fans in the world but their far from it. The fact they only brought 3 coaches shows that many were from the local area.

Good numbers, shit vocally..

The thing that i find strange is that surely every Newacstle away game tickets must be quite difficult to get hold of as the sell out in 90% of occasions. So all of these non-local Geordies must have either season tickets up there or i would have thought they would have struggled to get tickets.. They have around 31k season ticket holders so to get an away ticket when you have only been given 2k must have been quite difficult.

Anyway not saying i agree with these ***** that live miles away from Newcastle just saying that 90% if not 100% of there away following yesterday must have had a season ticket??

Walking back to the car after the game we came across 7 or 8 lads with newcastle shirts on. They had walked the wrong way, they asked a bloke for directions, they were all from f'n Swindon!!!!!! With swindon accents. Not a geordie amongst them.

Oh come on..... you can forgive them for not wanting to support Swindon.

Good numbers, shit vocally..

The thing that i find strange is that surely every Newacstle away game tickets must be quite difficult to get hold of as the sell out in 90% of occasions. So all of these non-local Geordies must have either season tickets up there or i would have thought they would have struggled to get tickets.. They have around 31k season ticket holders so to get an away ticket when you have only been given 2k must have been quite difficult.

Anyway not saying i agree with these ***** that live miles away from Newcastle just saying that 90% if not 100% of there away following yesterday must have had a season ticket??

it went on general sale to them so I'm guessing the season ticket holders must not have fancied this one.

....and another point. I was at the Div 2 BCFC v Newcastle game circa 1981 and the 200 or so Geordie support were firing rockets from the open end into the Dolman Stand. They had 200 supporters here then - so where did 2,000 plus come from yesterday ????!!!!!! They're classic fairweather supporters !!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT RG

I am not sure how much time you have spent up in the North East but might underestimate the importance of their football? It is a religion and as some areas are quite deprived, it forms the majority part of their lives.

Is this the same religion exercised by around 10/12,000 Geordies in the early 90's when they couldn't be ars*d to turn up and support their team.

Yer talking nonsense.

Only since Keegan turned up have they bothered to do the same. FACT.

I've been a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate for many years and have lived down here (In Wales actually) all of my life, I was christened a geordie however. My father is a geordie and a lot of my of my family are geordies.

I am not sure how much time you have spent up in the North East but might underestimate the importance of their football? It is a religion and as some areas are quite deprived, it forms the majority part of their lives. This isn't a 'love-in', for me it's an appreciation of a much bigger club (50 odd thousand stadium versus 20,000 plus a massive fan base by comparison) who have a passion I would love to have a part of at Ashton Gate?

Listening to the Mags fans yesterday when two-nil down told me that just perhaps we could learn from it? For me, their true place is in the Premier League, and rightly so. I am guessing that others agree what they are all about hence why 19,000 plus turned up yesterday?

I's all about rules........................ I'm not the only one that has been to games at the Gate where there have been 36,500 odd people in

BCFC are a far bigger club than you seem to think........ don't be fooled....................... The odd payment for failure does not go a miss either......... eh Newcastle

Archived