IGNORED

Wake Up...... Fools

Dorset_Cider

Hey........ I'm not a boo boy...... I'm Bristol City Fc......... but it needs to be said ...... and I can not see anyone brave enough to say it

We chucked that game away against Newcastle.......... we were in command with a two goal advantage ....... what did we do?

There seems to be a load of ...... yeah we were great..... yeh we would be happy with the point........ we just need to wake up a bit?

If we were Plymouth we would have won that game ........ if we were not so happy to go for second best....... we would have won that game and the one against Newcastle........... these teams are not unbeatable........

My message is that we have had our pound of flesh and Gary is gone ......... but do not kid yourself we should not have won the game on Saturday

I for one am happy to get as much sh1t from people on here regarding my thoughts but ........ wake up fans & team........ we chucked it away and that is just not good enough at this level.

Hey........ I'm not a boo boy...... I'm Bristol City Fc......... but it needs to be said ...... and I can not see anyone brave enough to say it

We chuked that game away against Newcastle.......... we were in command with a two goal advantage ....... what did we do?

There seems to be a load of ...... yeah we were great..... yeh we would be happy with the point........ we just need to wake up a bit?

If we were Plymouth we would have won that game ........ if we were not so happy to go for second best....... we would have won that game and the one against Newcastle........... these teams are not unbeatable........

My message is that we have had our pound of flesh and Gary is gone ......... but do not kid yourself we should not have won the game on Saturday

I for am happy to get as much sh1t from people on here regarding my thoughts but ........ wake up fans & team........ we chucked it away and that is just not good enough at this level.

And thats exactly what we need. More negativity.

We completely out played the Newcastle who have dominated this league all season (in the first half and patches of the second). Yes we should of won the game when we were 2-0 up. But the fact we were 2-0 up against Newcastle in the first place is a good result. If you were at Plymouth last week you would understand that. We were awful, and I mean truely awful. I don't think any of us was "happy" to see us draw rather than win. But giving previous results I would of taken a point all day long.

I'd add that not many teams get a point from Newcastle, never mind 3. Nor do they let many goals in do they?

I'd say the more telling test will be on Tuesday. Lets see if we can push on as we need to now.

We chuked that game away against Newcastle.......... we were in command with a two goal advantage ....... what did we do?

I for am happy to get as much sh1t from people on here regarding my thoughts but ........ wake up fans & team........ we chucked it away and that is just not good enough at this level.

What a daft post!

We threw away a 2 goal advantage, it was disappointing. What's your point?

I'd add that not many teams get a point from Newcastle, never mind 3. Nor do they let many goals in do they?

I'd say the more telling test will be on Tuesday. Lets see if we can push on as we need to now.

Accepted RedM.......... you know me well enough....... and I know you understand why and what I am saying eh.

And thats exactly what we need. More negativity.

We completely out played the Newcastle who have dominated this league all season (in the first half and patches of the second). Yes we should of won the game when we were 2-0 up. But the fact we were 2-0 up against Newcastle in the first place is a good result. If you were at Plymouth last week you would understand that. We were awful, and I mean truely awful. I don't think any of us was "happy" to see us draw rather than win. But giving previous results I would of taken a point all day long.

Please yourself............ not good enough and we should have taken the three points....... say it again........ If we were Plymouth we would have won the game......... enough said.......... nothing can change the past..................... not good enough

We chucked that game away against Newcastle.......... we were in command with a two goal advantage ....... what did we do?

I for one am happy to get as much sh1t from people on here regarding my thoughts but ........ wake up fans & team........ we chucked it away and that is just not good enough at this level.

Have to agree with you to a point.

TV, WBA played well deserved points.

TV, Newcastle played well deserved point.

It's the games against Barnsley, Posh, Scunny etc where we need to stand up and be counted.

Saturday wasn't so much about the result, much more fighting spirit and players actually putting on the red shirt and playing for pride was the most encouraging part for most, despite it ending 2-2 it bloody felt like win.....call me a fool all you want but that was one of the most important points of the season IMO :winner_third_h4h:

Comfortably........ Numb.............. yeah I like that ............... it makes me laugh

Mate. Simply put - if we perform well from here until the end of the season and win a few of our remaining games (a reasonable view based on last night's performance) we'll stay up comfortably without the need for nail biting at the end of April.

Care to impress me with any more of your succinct comments?

Please yourself............ not good enough and we should have taken the three points....... say it again........ If we were Plymouth we would have won the game......... enough said.......... nothing can change the past..................... not good enough

We were good enough for a point against the division's top team.

I don't see the relevance of bringing Plymouth into it? They went 1 nil up against Scunny and lost 2-1.

Not sure about Plymouth. They have already played NUFC 3 times this year - currently they have lost 2 and drawn 1. Goals Newcastle 6 Plymouth 1.

No need to get carried away by the result on Saturday. I was more concerned about the performance and was pleased to see us take the fight to them and battle all over the pitch. Thankfully we don't have to play them again! I'm sure Barnsley will be a little more generous and let us have a kick or two!

Mate. Simply put - if we perform well from here until the end of the season and win a few of our remaining games (a reasonable view based on last night's performance) we'll stay up comfortably without the need for nail biting at the end of April.

Care to impress me with any more of your succinct comments?

............................... so hey................. I could not wish for anything less than you but it is always a great shame to see our team chuck a game away ......... and I will say it again Plymouth ....... would have taken the points.......... why can't we?

You are obviously an intellectual force beyond the likes of me impressing you............................ so in a word and as requested (no) ...... why use 400 nice words when you can make a point in one? :) you'll get to like me really

Sat down and calm....................... not good enough ..........we should have had three points really

It would have been nice to get 3 pts.........no its not good enough.............still, what can we do...............cant change history..................would be cool though if we could............oh well............

Not sure about Plymouth. They have already played NUFC 3 times this year - currently they have lost 2 and drawn 1. Goals Newcastle 6 Plymouth 1.

No need to get carried away by the result on Saturday. I was more concerned about the performance and was pleased to see us take the fight to them and battle all over the pitch. Thankfully we don't have to play them again! I'm sure Barnsley will be a little more generous and let us have a kick or two!

We can only hope that they will be so kind.................. but as is often said......... no easy games in this league....... any team can beat the other on the day eh.

............................... so hey................. I could not wish for anything less than you but it is always a great shame to see our team chuck a game away ......... and I will say it again Plymouth ....... would have taken the points.......... why can't we?

You are obviously an intellectual force beyond the likes of me impressing you............................ so in a word and as requested (no) ...... why use 400 nice words when you can make a point in one? :) you'll get to like me really

I'm not sure anyone can put their finger on why we have thrown games away so often, but I see encouraging signs for the games coming up.

I think its almost fairer to the team to suggest that we were a goal up and conceded an equaliser yesterday, it happens. Newcastle's first goal really didn't have anything to do with our general performance on the pitch - it was a freak event and put the players into a position they didn't deserve.

If Newcastle had scored twice under normal circumstances this would give your argument more weight.

Who's using 400 words anyway?

.... and when it comes to using one word instead of many, I'd suggest using the word 'fools' to describe fellow fans is hardly a point well made is it?

I for one am happy to get as much sh1t from people on here regarding my thoughts but ........ wake up fans & team........ we chucked it away and that is just not good enough at this level.?

It must be hard just watching games live on TV.

Have you ever been to Ashton Gate?

Do you know anything about football or you just plainly stupid?

Oh well the suppose some of the kids have finished for Easter now and are bored already.

It would have been nice to get 3 pts.........no its not good enough.............still, what can we do...............cant change history..................would be cool though if we could............oh well............

Job done................... no we can not change the past................... I do feel that it needs to be said though and it seems that Im a bit of a lone voice on this

Hey that said I was also not one of the pack of vultures that have been so vocal on here......... now they have got what they wanted it only seems fair that I add my voice to the sound of the crowd (of one) and voice me personal opinion regarding the game against Newcastle?

Chill Darset me old mucker. That was a damn good point on the day...

Oh well the suppose some of the kids have finished for Easter now and are bored already.

Have I ever been to Ashont memeorial Stadium.................... Yeah all the time mate

Do I know anything about football.......... well I'd guess that I know about as much as you do

I would ask what year you left school but.......... I would think it was a long time after me my good fellow

Yes ......... In your bubble world ........ I'd guess that you are far more intelligent than me and that I am stupid

Ask around anyone on this forum newbie

Have to agree with you to a point.

TV, WBA played well deserved points.

TV, Newcastle played well deserved point.

It's the games against Barnsley, Posh, Scunny etc where we need to stand up and be counted.

I thank you....................... and agree but wouldn't have been nice for us to have shut the door on Newcastle........... oh well water under the bridge

You really do need to check before you post. Daaaaarset is another old timer on here and the Gate.

Archived