IGNORED

Wake Up...... Fools

Dorset_Cider

Forced change of formation at half time didn't help in the second 45. McAllister was injured which forced Skuse over to left back and left the midfield understregth with Sno back for his first game in ages.

Newcastle are top for a reason and we all expected them to come out fired up in the second half which is exactly what they did. However I'm not sure if they would have broken through if City hadn't gifted them the first goal, but even so most of us would have taken a point before the game.

What was pleasing was the pride that the players showed. To a man they gave everything and that should fill them with confidence and us with optimism for the upcoming games.

What the whole club needs on Tuesday is the same level of peformance from the players and three points.

A bit of gloss over the cracks................................. very well put Economou....... said even better than me!

Nice one

Sometimes I dont know whether to laugh or cry.....4,600 posts and this is the best drivel you can come up with,no wonder the chairman slates this forum.Newcastle were better than us all over the field, and should have won the game.

Credit to the lads for the work rate and commitment - END OF - AND FULL SUPPORT FOR THE NEXT GAME OTHERWISE ITS LEAGUE 1 FOR US.

Forced change of formation at half time didn't help in the second 45. McAllister was injured which forced Skuse over to left back and left the midfield understregth with Sno back for his first game in ages.

Newcastle are top for a reason and we all expected them to come out fired up in the second half which is exactly what they did. However I'm not sure if they would have broken through if City hadn't gifted them the first goal, but even so most of us would have taken a point before the game.

What was pleasing was the pride that the players showed. To a man they gave everything and that should fill them with confidence and us with optimism for the upcoming games.

What the whole club needs on Tuesday is the same level of peformance from the players and three points.

Do you know what Robbored............ I do not disagree with the outlook (Top man)

With regard to Newcastle, we really did balls it up no matter how well we try to put a slant on it but hey I accept that is football

After all is said an done............. what is past can not be changed............. so onward and upward

Stay in division 2 and build on our poor season

If we play like that against Barnsley, we will paste them.

So there we have it

This is turning into a positive thread and despite my dismay at chucking the Newcastle game we all remain positive

That does not change what has been said or what the Newcastle result was but hey.......

By the way is that 'Arthur Brown' in your pic?

Sometimes I dont know whether to laugh or cry.....4,600 posts and this is the best drivel you can come up with,no wonder the chairman slates this forum.Newcastle were better than us all over the field, and should have won the game.

Credit to the lads for the work rate and commitment - END OF - AND FULL SUPPORT FOR THE NEXT GAME OTHERWISE ITS LEAGUE 1 FOR US.

Drivel over a number of years............... laugh,cry........... say what you want to say, do what you want to do........ I won't be there for you.

Why are Newcastle better than us all over the field....... why should they have won the game and not us?

Have you a mirror at home....... just look in it and ask the same questions.

Division 3 for us........... you are the one that's tripping....... work rate or not

My drivel is far superior to yours?

........ ...... ......... ...... .......... ....... ...... ..... ........ ........ ....... ........... ........

......... ........ ......... ............ ...................... ......................... ...................... ..................

....................... .......... ................. .......................... ............................ ...............................

............................ .................. ......................... ........................... ...............................

..................... ........................ ................. .......................

Got to be..................... the most pointless.........................thread on here.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Whatever can be said of this thread it is most certainly not pointless!!!

And thats exactly what we need. More negativity.

We completely out played the Newcastle who have dominated this league all season (in the first half and patches of the second). Yes we should of won the game when we were 2-0 up. But the fact we were 2-0 up against Newcastle in the first place is a good result. If you were at Plymouth last week you would understand that. We were awful, and I mean truely awful. I don't think any of us was "happy" to see us draw rather than win. But giving previous results I would of taken a point all day long.

Now lets get this right....... YOU are moaning about negativity!!!

How much negativity was there still around after the West Brom game?....... eh?

Oh and by the way....... we won that one!

This is one of those threads that I know must be funny - but I still can't see it maybe cos I am thick - bit like the Marx Brothers for some People

and it has to be Arthur Brown - surley we could get a chant going along the lines of "Fire"?

Its one of those funny results in a way..your right to say we chucked away 2 points because in fact we did, no-one can disagree with you on that and its happened. But under the circumstances YOU must of been proud of the club the way they conducted themselves, after the Cardiff and Donny results looking on paper I think 99% of us had this down as a potential thrashing, so it gives you the feeling of satisfaction to walk out the stadium knowing that the players, staff, chairman and fans have all re-united and good things can go on from here, I would of took a 2-2 draw with FULL comitment over (say for arguments sake) a scrapy dull 1-0 win with a poor performance from Newcastle........on the condition that the players performance level consistantly stays at a high going into the remaining games...confidence is the key to the run in.

Accepted RedM.......... you know me well enough....... and I know you understand why and what I am saying eh.

fact is we got to two nil up - a good thing I am sure you will agree.................yes we let it slip but at least we had got into such a position in the first place!!

fact is we got to two nil up - a good thing I am sure you will agree.................yes we let it slip but at least we had got into such a position in the first place!!

As the song goes, and as the 'Geordies' took great delight in singing, '2-0 and you f*d it up'

Certainly did.

This is one of those threads that I know must be funny - but I still can't see it maybe cos I am thick - bit like the Marx Brothers for some People

and it has to be Arthur Brown - surley we could get a chant going along the lines of "Fire"?

That works on so many levels and is comic 'Genius'

Its one of those funny results in a way..your right to say we chucked away 2 points because in fact we did, no-one can disagree with you on that and its happened. But under the circumstances YOU must of been proud of the club the way they conducted themselves, after the Cardiff and Donny results looking on paper I think 99% of us had this down as a potential thrashing, so it gives you the feeling of satisfaction to walk out the stadium knowing that the players, staff, chairman and fans have all re-united and good things can go on from here, I would of took a 2-2 draw with FULL comitment over (say for arguments sake) a scrapy dull 1-0 win with a poor performance from Newcastle........on the condition that the players performance level consistantly stays at a high going into the remaining games...confidence is the key to the run in.

We are all Bristol City FC ...... and I do not disagree with your comments

And should have held it?

No sorry........ Should have held it..... tough game though.... none of us disagree on that :(

So you can..................... prove what a........................ prat you are?

Got to be..................... the most pointless.........................thread on here.

Creating a thread just to be contentious must be way of drawing attention to oneself and make you feel more important - suffering from low self esteem?

you........................neeed......................to.............................get...........................out.........................more.........................often..............saddo.................

Time for this thread to die?................ We have everything to play for Tuesday

A......................................................................................painfully............................................................slow......

...................................................................and..............................................................................lingering.........

.................................and......................................................................melodramatic...............................................

..........................................de...................................................at..........................................................h mf_sleep.gif

Archived